• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 15 MINUTES LEFT!!!--Ariel Auction! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 15 MINUTES LEFT!!!--Ariel Auction! :)

daniellee626

Pudge Controls the Weather...
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to my first auction!

Hey!

So if anyone has a Little Mermaid Collection this may be of interest to you!

I am auctioning off....

Pin 33952: WDW - Ursula Spinner
pin33952

This pin comes on its original backing card and is in perfect condition.

This auction will end Monday, July 23 at 10:30 P.M. Central Time.

I would love anything from my wants, but am open to any and all offers!

Honestly, if you like this pin and would like to try, try!

I primarily collect Lilo and Stitch and Aladdin(and Jasmine). I also am starting a Princess and the Frog collection.

I am also looking to complete my Costumed Stitch and Scrump Collection(more like start because I only have one c:)!

All standard auction rules apply.

Have fun! And thank you :)

-Danielle <3

Last edited:
So um. I really want this pin! Haha! Ugh, I have nothing close to your wants though! I'll try with this princess pin:
Pin 37528: Belle with Beast

I want to bid, setting this message as reminder. I have to get some sleep now, have to be up in 3 hours and I don't do well with no sleep. DPF is addictive, lol.

Pin 12573: Disney Store - Lilo & Scrump (Ohana) Free DPin 12732: Lilo & Stitch (Nani and Lilo) Pin 12552: Lilo & Stitch (Lilo Waving) Pin 17756: DLR - Lilo and Stitch Surfing Pin 52645: DLRP - Valentine's Day 2007 (Stitch in Heart Boxer Shorts) Pin 53814: Line Up Series (Stitch)Pin 53902: DLRP - 15th Anniversary - Deluxe Starter Kit (Lanyard & 6 Pin Set) Stitch Pin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back