• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 1991 Disney Collector Cards! 14 Sealed packs & 85 loose mint cards. Ends 11/20 10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 1991 Disney Collector Cards! 14 Sealed packs & 85 loose mint cards. Ends 11/20 10pm

#1mickeyfreak

New DPF Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
So I don't know how well these are going to do, but I figured what the heck and see if someone else would like to get there hands on these. I came upon these cleaning today and I really have no use for them. 1991 Disney Collector cards. 14 sealed packs and 85 loose cards that are mint.
2012-11-18_20-16-27_557.jpg

Standard DPF auction rules apply. You do not need to bid my wants on this one, but I won't complain if you do.
Bid what you want, just no scrappers or pins with scrapper alerts. Just trying to build my pin collection. A plus would be anything princess for my girls. They love pins. This auction ends 11/20 at 10 pm.

Good luck!

I've never seen these before and I might be interested in bidding, but I have a couple of questions: (1) How many cards are in each sealed pack?; and (2) Are the 85 loose cards all different or do they include duplicates?

I've never seen these before and I might be interested in bidding, but I have a couple of questions: (1) How many cards are in each sealed pack?; and (2) Are the 85 loose cards all different or do they include duplicates?

There are 15 cards in each pack and there are only 3 duplicate cards in the 85.

Well we just have a little over 10 hours left in this, and I won't be able to check it again til around 9 so here is the current leaderboard:

1. Pargani
2. teddy_ruxpin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back