• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 1st Auction on DPF - A Nightmare or a Dream?

Auction Ended: 1st Auction on DPF - A Nightmare or a Dream?

TheBigT

Srg. Movie Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Today's Auction is my first auction on DPF.
Come bid one of the first pins I ever bought at my 2nd visit to DSF.
The pin is ...
Pin 99163 DSSH – Christmas Sweets - Jack & Sally
mgJkeDcmpUKWrl8JSFebtRA.jpg

Now what does Wolfie want?!

In no specific order,
Full HM Collections (NO SCRAPPERS)
Any full set that interest me.
Stitch Pins
Planes Pins
El Capitan Marquees
PTDs
PoDMs.
Wreck it Ralph Pins.
Jumbo Pins.
Any good limited edition traders.
The more pins, the better.

What makes me frown..

Fake counterfeit pins..
Any pins with a poor ratio
Tinkerbell for some reason
Not good traders.

The auction ends on Monday the 6th of July at 9PM PST.

Thank you for all the participation and thank you for making my first auction a good one. Maybe I'll do other good ones if things go well? :)

i'd like to try and bid on this to give my brother for Christmas ,here's my bid pin 98694 DSF Thanksgiving Lilo and Stitch with a wishbone brand new on original card .
thanks from Sabrina .

What a somewhat uneventful auction.. A very very tempting final bid...

But the winner is ... sockgnome

Pm coming shortly, dont know if I'll be doing another auction.

FWIW, some of my auctions get lots of bids and some get just a few. Don't let it discourage you! There are so many factors in play. Running an auction is a little bit like gambling; some people do it just for the fun of it, sometimes you don't get the trades you'd hope for and sometimes you win big. I hope you have fun with trading in the future!

Back