• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 2 Bambi pins! Pin 7057: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Kiss #6 (Bambi) +17655

Auction Ended: 2 Bambi pins! Pin 7057: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Kiss #6 (Bambi) +17655

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hi everyone! I have decided to do my 3rd auction.
You are bidding on both of these pins, Pin 7057: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Kiss #6 (Bambi)And Pin 17655: Magical Musical Moments - Love is a Songnot one or the other! Rules are the same as other auctions: post your bid HERE, and I will not accept $$$. This auction will end Wednesday, june 27th at 5pm pacific standard time:)i am mainly looking for Ariel in her pink dress and with Eric, and Pocahontas pins. I really love the princesses and romantic pins:)
pin7057
pin17655

Last edited:
Hi Zoe, I am working on a special bid for this. I am just waiting to hear back. I don't want you to think nobody is interested.

SO cute! I don't have anything from your wants but I'll try:
Pin 8416: DLR - GWP Snow White
Pin 16432: Princess Hinged Windows (Aurora)

Thanks for letting me know guys! I realt did think no one was interested. And crashmyparty, ive never seen that aurora pin before but it's really cute!:)

Back