• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 2 Beloved Tales and a PTD Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 2 Beloved Tales and a PTD Auction!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
This Auction is for 2 of the new Beloved Tales and the PTD from the September 8th Release!

pin92209
pin92211
pin92199

Pin 92211: DSF - Beloved Tales - Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Pin 92209: DSF - Beloved Tales - 3 Little Pigs

Pin 92199: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Cruella DeVil - GWP

Ends Tuesday September 11th at 8:00PM Pacific Time

PLEASE Follow allllllll DPF Auction rules!
These include no cash offers or private bids!

Wanna win?
I am looking for Unique and pretty pins. WE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS WE LIKE! These lists are just things we'd reeeeeally like to have. Also I am quantity person. If I got 6 good pins for six good pins I'd be happy.

MAJOR WANTS:
Lion King (Especially Nala)
Marie from Aristocats
HKDL/Paris/Tokyo pins (Especially pretty ones with Glitter!)
Dumbo
PoDM
Brave , Tangled, snow white
My wants list

We really just don't want things we already have lol! Feel free to bid something you think we'd like. There are three-five people I collect pins for so I'm sure there is something to make us happy. My grandma collects everything, she loves cute pins. My friend loves Snow white and would like nice ones more then anything. We alllllll love glitter and pretty pins, stained glass and artistic pins. I like PODMs, as I'm an animation and game art major, and my favorite movie is the Lion King. My boyfriend and I share a bond with the movie Tangled, and I have a personal love for Brave because of my relationship with my mom. My grandmothers biggest love is Dumbo. I was raised on the 90's disney films and love them all greatly. We like Paris and UK pins.

WE LOVES LOTS OF THINGS. Want we don't collect:

HMs, Star Wars, Cars annnd that's about it

Wanna win? Don't bid things we don't like! LOL And things we already have >:

Pin 89647: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Alice
Pin 81044: WDI - Cosmic Wave Cats - Cheshire (lost the card out of my book)
Pin 89554: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Dopey with Root Beer Float

Vicki

Bid

Pin 67903: DLRP - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Robin Hood

Pin 89460: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Aristocats Family Only

Pin 88716: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - 101 Dalmatian Family Only

Adjusting the bid quick. New bid

Pin 86174: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - ''Canine Caddy'' Pluto and Mickey Mouse ( lost card but good W:T)

Pin 67903: DLRP - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Robin Hood

Pin 89460: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Aristocats Family Only

Pin 88716: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - 101 Dalmatian Family Only

I will bid:
Pin 74517: WDI - Alice's Tea Party Fantasyland Poster Tokyo Disneyland (White Rabbit)
Pin 75782: DLRP - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - 'DOPEY'
Pin 89645: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Rapunzel

Pin 90983: DLR - Soundsational Parade - Mystery Collection - Simba and Zazu Only

OH this is really hard ;u; I love the Ticket series so I love the Alice and the Rapunzel...And I love DSF pins akfnb ask;sfkd;gvbjbk; *rolls around*

mickeymosuje/ catburger
huetajv
NChouser
Clara

Gonna have to mark a tie for now because catburger gives a good range of our wants as does mickeymosuje....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back