• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 2 Sleeping Beauty Limited Edition Pins for Auction...Includes UK Dancing Pin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 2 Sleeping Beauty Limited Edition Pins for Auction...Includes UK Dancing Pin!!!
Leaderboard Update: Wow this is getting some action now and these bids are incredible! Thanks so much everyone!

1. Purple Rose - I love the Chocolate Box pin and I definitely need it for my set; missing the Stitch and this one. Abu PTD is very cool! I'm thinking of trying to collect more DSF PTDs & Organ pins.
2. Psycho Pixie - The UK Oliver is sooooo cute! I want it and it constantly eludes me in auctions! This Hook LE of 500 is nice too I love the sparkly enamel look :p
3. RiftRatStreetRat - Brave Opening Day is awesome! I haven't been able to get this one :) Who doesn't love Oogie Boogie and I need this marquee.

It's definitely a close call and tough decision for me. I love all the pins everyone has offered. Such amazing bids! Thanks so much everyone.

Note to self: Definitely only do auctions 3 days or less lol.

You never know until you try. It's all about what calls to me :)

If you think its nice I'm sure I will...worst case scenario is you don't win, but you'll never know until you try.

Congrats Purple Rose! You've won both. I will message you shortly with the trade details.

Thanks everyone for your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back