• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 Vinylmation Monorail Plush

2 Vinylmation Monorail Plush

breagirl

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I have two of the Vinylmation Monorail Plush dolls I would like to trade for pins. They retail for $19.95 each so I am hoping to trade for 4 pins each especially since my shipping will be higher :(.

My wants are listed to the left so if you don't mind checking those that would be awesome (and I might even consider a trade for only 1 pin if it's something off my wants) Otherwise, I am open to any 4 pins as long as they are not scrappers, sedesma, propins, etc.

Feel free to message me here or send me an email: breagirl@aol.com

They are pretty cute, but they are also a pretty good size and with our teensy little house, if it's not being used, it needs to go. Both of mine are new with tag.

Hey There, I know you mentioned 4 pins but what is that based on? $5.00 pins. What if I have a $50.00 pin?
Just asking because Max would like one. Are you just looking for basic $5.00 pins?

Back