• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 2 zaps and great zap mayhem donations!!!!!!

ZAPPED! 2 zaps and great zap mayhem donations!!!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Yesterday was a busy mail day... My post man had to squeeze 4 PACKED LBE's into our tiny box. It was comical trying to remove them from the box...

Besides the 2 packages I expected for a couple recent auctions... I also got these in the mail.

The mim was sent to me as a zap from Villainousgoof with the pins they bid on an auction of mine...
And Docfish sent me the centaur!
attachment.php
attachment.php

you guys are both AWESOME Thank you so much!

Next is the pins donated for Zap Mayhem. 2 From Docfish, and one who wishes to remain anonymous They are so great! They need to find a really good zap home!
attachment.php
From our anonymous mystery donator!
attachment.php
From David
attachment.php
From David

Zaps do make the day wonderful!

I love all three! Great job! I also love that one person wants to be anonymous! I love sending things that way. It is soooo much more fun! I have to get the money up for our passes, but once that is done I would be happy to donate to your zap mayhem. Always willing to help when we can.

Last edited:
Back