• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 "Couture de Force" Princess and Villain Figures [IMG HEAVY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been disappointed by pretty much most of the figures that came out after the first wave. (I promise I'm not a hater, I've talked to several people and they've had the same response).

I think this new line with the masquerade looks pretty bad.. with the exception of Maleficent, and even then, the minimalist thorns on her robe looks off.
Don't like Live action cinderella, so not even gonna comment on that one.

The wedding figures do look nice, especially if you see them in person. I saw the cinderella and belle ones are they looked really nice.

Mulan is nice, but the weird tree branches on her dress look off. And Anna is just a mess. Elsa was not that nice, then again, how do you redesign a dress that was highly designer-like in the first place?

I want to see them make more male figures. The princes, gaston, hans, kristoff..

I think this line's biggest problem are the faces. They just can't get them right.

I do agree with you somewhat the first 7 were all stunning the second wave were just not as nice! The Masquarade Maleficent, wedding figures and the new upcoming Elsa are lovely though. I think the LA Cinderella looks likes Dorothy!

I do agree with you somewhat the first 7 were all stunning the second wave were just not as nice! The Masquarade Maleficent, wedding figures and the new upcoming Elsa are lovely though. I think the LA Cinderella looks likes Dorothy!

Do you have a picture of the new Elsa? Is it the Frozen Fever one that is not painted?

I honestly all of them after Ariel have the same face.

It's a "That perfect girl is gone" Elsa. You know the pose, where her arms are out all, Come at me, bro. I'm not Frozen centric, but I'll admit it's a good figure.

I like that Elsa, but I think I prefer the one where she holds to snowflake, looks less harsh, I love the coronation Anna, in my opinion she's the best one in the series, I'm so happy I work where they get them in!

The face is off and the cape is not long enough. Otherwise, that's pretty much the most perfect figure we'll ever get. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at this figure closer and on a bigger screen...
The facial mold is perfect and on-point! Never have I seen an Elsa figure that looked exactly like her. The problem lies in the painting. The painting is really horrible. Especially her eyes. Her lips are over painted, because they painted over the bottom plate of her teeth.

Looking at this figure closer and on a bigger screen...
The facial mold is perfect and on-point! Never have I seen an Elsa figure that looked exactly like her. The problem lies in the painting. The painting is really horrible. Especially her eyes. Her lips are over painted, because they painted over the bottom plate of her teeth.

The first wave of Couture de Force statues were designed the same person. After that she was no longer involved with the project, which is obvious as everyone seems to be noticing the difference. I really loved the style of the first wave released. They were so different and pretty. After that the design and style seemed to stray.

I hope they make more characters for the Cinematic Moments statues like they did for Elsa.

I love almost all of the Couture de Force figures, but neither of Elsas really did her justice for me. When I have time to start another collection (and the money let's be real), I'd love to start collectiong these, although I may pass on the Elsa. Live Action Cinderella may have to my first for now considering I specifically collect for that movie but I really think Aurora, Belle, and Tinkerbell are the best of the first wave. And I hadn't heard about the Beast, but I woule LOVE to see him in this line!

I really love the Beast and Belle masquerade. Really need those!

Bridal Belle is gorgeous too. I'll have to leave hints everywhere to family to get that as a future wedding gift... :rofl:

Tiana figure

tumblr_nu2te4lHjd1qbltquo1_500.jpg

I'm kind of underwhelmed by her tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back