• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 DS Princess Film Play Dolls Now Available Online... including...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 DS Princess Film Play Dolls Now Available Online... including...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...my thoughts:
I LOVE THEIR HAIR! It's not just a big thing of ridiculously long hair that ends in curls anymore. So pretty. THANK GOD THAT RANDOM SIDE CURL IS GONE!

Gaston...so he's kind of just given up after that fall from the castle huh? So scrawny. Great face though. And...has he also had some waxing done? ;)

And...Tiana...oh...no. They really don't see her as a profitable princess, do they? Her gown just looks like bland fabric cut and sewn together. I wish they kept her with her dimples. They were so adorable and cute...and now they are gone. But still...that gown is so bland and boring. Belle gets really well done gathering, Rapunzel gets the faux corset threading, and even Poca looks so much more detailed. Tia is mah gurl! She needs more detailing!

And Merida...THEY TOOK AWAY HER "EMBROIDERY" DETAILING AT THE BOTTOM! :( Even though her gown was dipped in glitter...it looks so plain now.

I feel like the doll makers really listened to Lady Gaga's song "Hair" and took it to heart...and then made 80% of the gowns during Project Runway...and the other 20% during the commercials and credits. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back