• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for those of you who do find link who do you do it so fast because thankfully I'm a member here and remember the original set and how links were posted quick, so I remembered to check here right away. But just searching for it a few different ways, it didn't pop up until like 2:13am. Super curious! and thanks so much!!! I could only afford 1 doll this time around and Ariel is and always has been my favorite princess! I was so disappointed when I missed out on it earlier today, so I was just hoping to get it this time around. Here's to hoping I don't get the dreaded we can't complete your order email, although my order was completed by 2:02 and I received my confirmation email by 2:03am
Good luck everyone!

Unfortunately it isn't wise to share how. Plenty of scalpers like to scope out the thread for the links to LE dolls, so it's better to just keep that under wraps!

It is ridiculous people posting on Facebook that she had to buy multiple ones in order to pay for the Beauty and the Beast that she bought on ebay for $400.

Unfortunately it isn't wise to share how. Plenty of scalpers like to scope out the thread for the links to LE dolls, so it's better to just keep that under wraps!

Oh ya, DUH! I'm blaming it on it being 2:30am I so need to get back to sleep considering I have work at 8am.
It's been since dollmagedon since I've dealt with staying up and doing all this, how quickly I forget!

It is ridiculous people posting on Facebook that she had to buy multiple ones in order to pay for the Beauty and the Beast that she bought on ebay for $400.

That's what happened to me back during the first Designer line - a woman in front of me got the last two tickets for Snow White, and she had told me earlier she was selling one to cover the cost of her own. I understand they're expensive, but that's not something you broadcast. Creates a lot of resentment ):

I completely support not sharing how to find a link. Also, I a deeply grateful that those in the know are willing to share. This site crashed over and over for me, but I was able to get her....What a rush...that was crazy!

That's what happened to me back during the first Designer line - a woman in front of me got the last two tickets for Snow White, and she had told me earlier she was selling one to cover the cost of her own. I understand they're expensive, but that's not something you broadcast. Creates a lot of resentment ):

DS should cancel all duplicate orders. It would make our life easy, but they are only concern to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back