• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Designer Dolls - Fairytale Collection Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Designer Dolls - Fairytale Collection Part II
I took 3 pictures.
She's my favorite from the set. All I'm missing is the pin and lithograph.

10624057_304787533049843_1775509331_n.jpg

10727674_387497004732774_595587438_n.jpg

10727603_497039313766168_1391269846_n.jpg

I'm glad everyone seems to have gotten the dolls they wanted so far. Everyone's pictures are stunning, I can not wait to get my set in the mail later this month!

And while I'm talking about fix-ups, here's what I did to my Tiana's belt. I didn't realize when I did it that she was originally intended to have gems, but I saw the perfect holes to put them in, so I did.

Love the rhinestones on the belt! I don't have enough guts to do this when I get my set, but seeing these pictures makes me want to buy one of those Tiana's that's still available online just to be able to try this.

Cinderella and Charming are looking pretty great in all of these pictures! They are one of the doll sets I really wanted out of this line along with Mulan and Shang. I can't afford either set right now, but I know they probably won't be too much on the secondary market so I can hopefully get them before the end of the year.

Love the rhinestones on the belt! I don't have enough guts to do this when I get my set

Oh, it was so easy! Does it seem like there'd be a risk to it that you wouldn't have the guts? I already had the rhinestones, so when I saw those holes it was a no-brainer for me. I didn't even disturb the doll--so there may be a few empty holes under her arms, lol.

The stones are 2mm, and with a little gem glue and tweezers, they pop right in.

Oh, it was so easy! Does it seem like there'd be a risk to it that you wouldn't have the guts? I already had the rhinestones, so when I saw those holes it was a no-brainer for me. I didn't even disturb the doll--so there may be a few empty holes under her arms, lol.

The stones are 2mm, and with a little gem glue and tweezers, they pop right in.

I really admire the people willing to debox and/or make changes to their dolls, but I'm just too scared to mess with my dolls generally. Even if I got an extra, it would take me forever to get up the nerve to actually do anything with it. I had gotten an extra Zarina when she wasn't selling because I loved her costume and wanted to debox her and pose her, etc. She's not even worth anything really and yet she's still sitting pristine in the box because I can't bring myself to do it. LOL

I had my heart set on that blue aurora this morning. She was in my cart, but when I went to pay, she was gone :( I ended up getting the Cindy designer couple just cause I felt as if I needed somethin after staying up that late. I don't know why I purchased them really, as I really don't care too much for cinderella. I'd love to trade her, I collect the 17" limited edition dolls, though I only have three haha. I felt bad for taking the opportunity away from someone else who actually really wanted her, so I felt that this was a good way to make myself happy and someone else.

It bothers me so much that the princess are glancing sideways and the princes are looking straight.
It makes them look lifeless!

I wasn't able to get Cinderella last night - bought Sleeping Beauty dolls instead...however, has anyone ever seen the Disney Store website suddenly have availability? Is it worth checking in case orders were cancelled or the product was returned?

Last edited:
I wasn't planning on getting Cinderella last night, only the Blue Aurora LE doll, but when I saw that she was still available I couldn't help but buy her. She looks gorgeous! xD Now I only have to wait for Briar Rose~

I wasn't able to get Cinderella last night - bought Sleeping Beauty dolls instead...however, has anyone ever seen the Disney Store website suddenly have availability? Is it worth checking in case orders were cancelled or the product was returned?

Yesterday/today (in Germany it's already 9 AM) you could drop her in your bag for a while, however that was a few hours after she went "sold out" on disneystore.com

Anybody else getting concerned that there's gonna be an issue with Disney shipping out the pre-ordered sets on time? What with all the issues with the Sleeping Beauty dolls?

I definitely am! Mine was shipped by mistake and made it about 15 minutes from my house. I've been tracking it back to TN for days and now they finally received it! I've been playing out all kinds of awful scenarios in my mind because I am so wrecked with nerves over this! I really hope everyone receives their preorders in good condition and on time. I'm nervous about my set already being ruined from travel or not getting it in time to have any possible destroyed sets exchanged. :anxious:

I took a chance and called two local Disney stores and the closest one to me actually had ONE Cinderella/Prince Charming left....I made it over there in time and purchased it! Talk about luck! In perfect condition as well.

Does anyone know what's going on with this? Thanks,

BTW, I finally placed an order of Cinderella doll set successfully after continuing pressing F5 for alomst 20 minutes......:drool:

Placed: 10/08/2014
Order Status: Active
Sorry. We are currently unable to obtain your order status from our warehouse. The information below shows the details of your order as of 10/09/2014 23:10 and may not include recent updates. Please check again later, or contact Guest Services for assistance.

Last edited:
Looking at the tracker, it looks like my set is touring the US before being returned to Disney. It's still in transit and seems to be visiting a new state everyday. Have no idea what they are doing.

Looking at the tracker, it looks like my set is touring the US before being returned to Disney. It's still in transit and seems to be visiting a new state everyday. Have no idea what they are doing.
Does DS ship international orders by UPS? How many times does it take to ship after you placed your order? Thanks.

Does DS ship international orders by UPS? How many times does it take to ship after you placed your order? Thanks.
My Fairytale set is shipped to an US address, but yes, they also use UPS for international orders, since my other dolls have been delivered by UPS both in Japan and Denmark.

Shipping times depends.
Right now we're talking about the full fairytale set which were shipped by a mistake back in September and were to be returned to Disney, but my set is still roaming around in the US.

Oh my gosh, that's awful! I understand how you feel, here's to hoping they get back safely...and then back to us safely! It was comforting to be able to track them in the very least. Regardless this mistake should have never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back