• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Pin Releases
How do you people do it? How do you survive when pins you collect come out month after month? I used to be envious; now I just want to wrap you all up in warm blankets and feed you Mickey waffles.

Disney, Y U do us like this?!?!

C9JDW3p.gif

How do you people do it? How do you survive when pins you collect come out month after month? I used to be envious; now I just want to wrap you all up in warm blankets and feed you Mickey waffles.
I'll breath a sigh of relief after November and the Aladdin anniversary is over.

But man, you villain collectors have been totally slammed the past few rounds...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Wanna split a box? I just want Maleficent.

Actually, anyone wanna split the boxes? I just want Maleficent from the 4 pin box, Hades from the Key box, and Frollo from the cabinet box. (aside from Mal, Facilier, and Chernabog from the 1000LE set)

I'd be interested in the Cruella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey look, they finally got Scar's jaw right! XD

All I have to say is thank goodness the only one of those I collect is Scar and I'm not a Lion King completist! Good luck to everyone who is looking for pins from this set!

I'm passing through Anaheim the following Tuesday. I wonder if the LE1000s will last until then?

What is up with the Yzma representation lately? I've been collecting her for 5 years now and just in the last year, there's like 10 or so pins released. I'm happy they're making more of her, I just need them to be spread out more, since she's a tertiary collection.

What is up with the Yzma representation lately? I've been collecting her for 5 years now and just in the last year, there's like 10 or so pins released. I'm happy they're making more of her, I just need them to be spread out more, since she's a tertiary collection.
And ENG gets and entire Hidden Mickey set nest year at DLR!

Like, did I start collecting this film and not know it? XD

This is what happened with the sudden boom of ENG pins. I asked for couscous one night for dinner and Disney thought they heard Kuzco. XD

And I'm okay with that! But I need you to tweak the spell so that more of the pins are OE and not these low LE, impossible to negotiate for pins. :D

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I've been in the car for like 7 hours and I'm super bored so I'm going through my pics of the preview boards and wasn't sure if these got pictures.

14aafe5a78b1b6e79e7e4516fd8fe3af.jpg

The CM product manager said these will no longer be sliders, so the scenes will be permanently extended.

If it's a repeat, well, I'M EXCITED, SUE ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back