• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Pin Releases
New tsum tsum mystery pouch/pack has been released! It includes Peter Pan, Smee, Tick Tock, Mogli, Shere Khan, Kaa, King Louie, and Elliot - so far as I've seen on IG. :)

Edit: Also, Wendy, John, Michael, Hook, Tink, Baloo, and the Jungle Book wolf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I bet they will do an event release for Aladdin like they did for BatB. I'm sure Herc will get SOMETHING, and Stitch as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hhhhh. I knowwww. Both are Marquees I'd love to have but if I had to choose, it would DEFINITELY be Lilo!
Eh, I think I'm kinda over marquees, they're good traders but that's about all I feel about them now. :/

Merlin is really dead this year, Aladdin and Hercules have anniversaries this year. XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Eh, I think I'm kinda over marquees, they're good traders but that's about all I feel about them now. :/

Merlin is really dead this year, Aladdin and Hercules have anniversaries this year. XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I am not like, super huge on them (I think some definitely look better than others, like Moana looks great!) but c'mon. Lilo and Stitch! :D

Poor Merlin. RIP.

Poor Merlin. RIP.

It's okay. Herc came out in the summer, and Aladdin was in November. So hopefully they will spread them out. XD

And I like the Marquees, but only when they do something cool, like Moana. But some of them are super boring (Star Wars Ep. VII, I'm looking at you...).

And yes, Damien! The DS UK has some Of the best Anniversary pins! :3 I hope they do a really nice Aladdin one! The last one is one of my favorites!

~Merlin

It's okay. Herc came out in the summer, and Aladdin was in November. So hopefully they will spread them out. XD

And I like the Marquees, but only when they do something cool, like Moana. But some of them are super boring (Star Wars Ep. VII, I'm looking at you...).

And yes, Damien! The DS UK has some Of the best Anniversary pins! :3 I hope they do a really nice Aladdin one! The last one is one of my favorites!

~Merlin

I agree. When they have, like, JUST the movie name on them, I'm not impressed. And yeah, I hope they spread them out for you. XD I am eagerly awaiting June. c:

New tsum tsum mystery pouch/pack has been released! It includes Peter Pan, Smee, Tick Tock, Mogli, Shere Khan, Kaa, King Louie, and Elliot - so far as I've seen on IG. :)

Edit: Also, Wendy, John, Michael, Hook, Tink, Baloo, and the Jungle Book wolf.

I neeeeed the Elliot one!!!!

Anyone going on the Star Wars Disney Cruise this year? I know it's a long shot but I would love to have these pins. Pic originally posted by Disneypinsblog
b14209c5710d6e9c9ce008ea94f14c5f.png

Guys. This new Herc pin. Guys.

8858562915e408d74dc3922158a60e86.jpg

cdca19782b8868fdfcee49f7938031db.jpg

a3ad39f70319f4ae7b070de8945d5229.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaat!? WDW actually gets an awesome exclusive pin!? Whaaaaaaaaat!? So pumped.

Needs more Hades. ;)

I jest! It's a cute pin. I like the baby Herc and Peg with the triumphant pair later on

I didn't know what they meant by "Recollections," but if it's the younger/older character combo, that could be really cute. They could do Tarzan, Lion King, Tangled, Frozen, Moana...

I didn't know what they meant by "Recollections," but if it's the younger/older character combo, that could be really cute. They could do Tarzan, Lion King, Tangled, Frozen, Moana...
Definitely! I didn't realize that either. I'm assuming, considering the backer card has the classic Disney movie castle, that it'll be pre cgi titles, like Tarzan and LK. Maybe Fox and the Hound!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back