• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
List supdated to here.

Also, this was posted by DSF on Facebook, just as I was about to leave work and head over:

"Due to unforeseen circumstances, the fountain will be closed for the remainder of the day. All ice cream, beverages, and other food items, including Pin Trader Delight sundaes, will not be available until further notice. The store will remain open for all merchandise shopping. We will provide an update when we can resume business as normal. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

This includes PTDs. Which means my pickups will be pushed back by a day.

List supdated to here.

Also, this was posted by DSF on Facebook, just as I was about to leave work and head over:

"Due to unforeseen circumstances, the fountain will be closed for the remainder of the day. All ice cream, beverages, and other food items, including Pin Trader Delight sundaes, will not be available until further notice. The store will remain open for all merchandise shopping. We will provide an update when we can resume business as normal. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

This includes PTDs. Which means my pickups will be pushed back by a day.
Interesting. I wonder what that means

Lists updated.

I found out retail cost for the nesting doll set - after tax, it's almost $72. Therefore, I'm setting the pickup cost at $80. I'll double check the public sale date when I go to the shop tonight.

Lists updated.

I found out retail cost for the nesting doll set - after tax, it's almost $72. Therefore, I'm setting the pickup cost at $80. I'll double check the public sale date when I go to the shop tonight.
Pretty sure you're right on the price, Tessa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A bit of good news for Stitch Nesting Doll signups - through @Ajk 's registration, I was able to get a set! Signups will still be open until three days after public sale, at which time the drawing will take place, but there is at least one guaranteed set.

Pickup update - was able to go last night and get my Tala and Cruella. Didn’t have a chance to stop by today but will tomorrow morning.

Availability update - Tala sold out so I won’t have one for draw.

Will update the lists tomorrow.

Lists updated.

A reminder that the cutoff for the PTD drawings is in just over two hours. I have plans with family today so I will do the drawings tonight. I have decided to throw my Cruella into the pot so I should have a Boris and two Cruella to draw for; the rest will be the first come, first served list for future pickups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back