• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't make it after all yesterday, but I worked out of the office this morning and stopped by on my way to the office. All three PTDs were still available, but live action Jafar was sold out.

Pickup update - Have a Babette and a Pedro. I decided not to keep Babette so both will be drawn for

The drawings will take place later tonight, but the signups for PTDs are cut off here for the drawings. If you want the PTDs, you may still request them but you will come after the randomized list.

For the July pin releases:

Cards - At this point I have decided to keep Maleficent and Hades and 90% sure I will be keeping Ursula. Queen of Hearts and Jafar will be up for drawing. I will still take names for Ursula in case I decide to give her up (re: how broke I am after vet bills and paying off Fairy Tails and all the other Lion King stuff in June and July to justify her) but just know it's more likely than not that I will be keeping her.

Lion King - I will be keeping the marquee and 90% sure that I'll be keeping the Simba/Nala/Timon/Pumbaa. Mufasa/Scar and Rafiki will be available. I will still take names for the group pin in case I decide to pass on it (I'm mainly waiting to see how much I like it after seeing it in person).

Babette - $25
1. FoolishMortal71
2. Bridget M
3. broadwaybookworm
4. disneykins
5. Jack Skellington
6. theoucharis
7. slbrabham
8. kairi08
9. Ocean7
10. Spr175psu
11. Motba
12. Sortlora

Babette.png

Congrats, @broadwaybookworm !

@Motba - you're up next if I can get another tomorrow.

Pedro - $22
1. Bridget M
2. disneykins
3. theoucharis
4. Poohlady5
5. ItzaPinfan
6. Motba
7. Sortlora
8. CanaDaLE

Pedro.png

Congrats, @Motba ! Since it is very likely that Babette will still be there tomorrow, can you please preemptively let me know which of the two you would prefer?

@Sortlora is next in line.

Mr. Willerstein - $25
1. disneykins
2. Jack Skellington
3. theoucharis
4. kairi08
5. stitchismyspiritanimal
6. Spr175psu
7. Motba
8. Sortlora

Willerstein.png

Congrats, @disneykins ! You are first in line for the first one I pick up.

@Spr175psu , you're next in line.

Invoices will go out tomorrow since I am literally falling asleep sitting up.

Please put me down for all patriotic characters and toy story 4 pins. Thank you very much!!

I wasn't sure if you saw this post. Thank you, Tessa.

I did, I just hadn't had a chance to update the lists until now. :) So lists are updated!

Pickup update - All three PTDs were still available last night, so I got another Babette and a Mr. Willerstein. So @Motba 's Pedro goes to @Sortlora and @disneykins gets Mr. Willerstein. Motba, you are now at the bottom of the Pedro list, so if he lasts until I can purchase for the whole list then you'll be able to get him too.

I will be picking up Babette for as long as she lasts and alternating between Pedro and Mr. Willerstein until Babette sells out.

Next ups:

Babette - @Spr175psu
Pedro - @Poohlady5
Mr. Willerstein - @Spr175psu

Spr, please let me know which of the two you would prefer.

I like Babette but Meet the Robinsons is one of my favorite movies. The ending gets me every time. I probably should start a coll...nope, not going to go there, I have enough. I'll take Mr. Willerstein! Thanks so much!

Lists updated.

I like Babette but Meet the Robinsons is one of my favorite movies. The ending gets me every time. I probably should start a coll...nope, not going to go there, I have enough. I'll take Mr. Willerstein! Thanks so much!

Noted. In that case Babette's next up is @disneykins . disneykins. would you prefer Babette or Mr. Willerstein?

Ugh! I can resist no longer!!

I'd like to request the Jafar Card pin please. :D thanks so much!!! <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I like to think if I win the opportunity to purchase a pin from Timeerkat’s pick ups then the universe is telling me I should buy it. :)

You can’t argue with the universe. ;)

Not sure if I missed it but was there a sign up for the patriotic pins and if so can I be added for more :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Pickup update - all three were still available as of yesterday afternoon; I got a Babette and Pedro on Friday and Babette and Mr. Willerstein yesterday. So:

~ @disneykins gets the first Babette; his original Mr. Willerstein goes to @Spr175psu and he goes to the bottom of the Willerstein list.
~ The second Babette goes to @Ocean7
~ Pedro goes to @Poohlady5
~ The new Mr. Willerstein goes to @theoucharis

Next ups:

Babette: @Jack Skellington
Pedro: @ItzaPinfan
Mr. Willerstein: @Motba

Motba - would you prefer Babette or Mr. Willerstein?

Also, seeing as the PTDs have been out for over a week already and none have sold out, I've decided to drop the price for Babette down to $22. I think at this point she's proven to be an unpopular one and I don't think it's fair to charge the $25 for her. I've refunded the difference to @broadwaybookworm and will be notifiying the other winners to pay the lower amount.

ETA - front page lists updated as well.

Last edited:
Lists updated.

Surprise release at DSF today; I'm not taking names for it but it might mean one or more PTDs finally sells out. I'm doing a run to the shop tonight (I wanted to go yesterday but they closed early for the Toy Story 4 premiere) so I'll have an update then.

A reminder that signup for the patriotic series release closes at 6pm PST tonight! Winners will be drawn and invoices sent later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back