• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Pop me down for any PTD please and thank you

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Slight update - I may need two Stabbingtons, but will get what I can.

Will update lists when I’m at a proper computer.

Pickup update: I was able to get to DSF the last three days, and have picked up the PTDs I needed for myself as well as a Tod and a Stab Bros for the lists.

I should have some time in the morning to actually update lists. :p The PTD lists are cut off here for initial round entries, though.

Loving the new sketch pad pins Could I ask you to obtain the Jessica and Mickey if possible please:)

I’ll message you tomorrow. :3

Madame Medusa - $23

1. Stewbaws
2. kairi08
3. sockgnome
4. FooloshMortal71
5. disneykins

medusa.png

Congrats, @Stewbaws !

Tod - $25

1. Stewbaws
2. ItzaPinfan
3. kairi08
4. sockgnome
5. disneykins

tod.png

Congrats, @kairi08 !

Stabbington Brothers - $22

1. Stewbaws
2. broadwaybokworm
3. kairi08
4. sockgnome
5. katelouise
6. disneykins

stabbros.png

Congrats, @kairi08 !

kairi, please choose between Tod and the Stabbington Brothers.

Info please. I see there is a reference to online ordering. Where do I go?

The link for the sale will be posted here: Disney Studio Store Hollywood

If you get any additional PTD can you add me to the list for all 3.

Sure, if there is any still there after I run through the initial lists you will be the first in line.

Oh wow, awesome! Can I go with the brothers? Thanks!!

Yep! So Tod goes to @ItzaPinfan .

Availability update - Tod sold out before I could grab another one.

Pickup update - got another Stab Bros and Medusa. Medusa is for @Stewbaws and Stab Bros goes to @katelouise .

Invoices coming shortly.

The link is not posted yet. I’m waiting on the rules to see how they will do it, but it will either be first come first served (in which case the link will be posted at 9am PST on Monday) or you will go into a virtual waiting room and then at 9am you will get pulled into a random place in line (in which case the link will most likely be posted at 8am PST on Monday).

Also, katelouise passed on the Stab Bros PTD so it goes to @sockgnome .

The link is not posted yet. I’m waiting on the rules to see how they will do it, but it will either be first come first served (in which case the link will be posted at 9am PST on Monday) or you will go into a virtual waiting room and then at 9am you will get pulled into a random place in line (in which case the link will most likely be posted at 8am PST on Monday). [/USER] .
Thank you for the information!

Nice shot of you at DSSH tonight!

XD At night it’s pretty impossible to get a shot of the case without a reflection, since the shop is so lit up and the glass case is so reflective.

Pickup update - got another Medusa and Stab Bros. Medusa goes to @kairi08 and Stab Bros goes to @Stewbaws .

kairi - please pick between Stab Bros and Madame Medusa.
Stewbaws - please pick between Madame Medusa and Stab Bros.

Last edited:
On The Go drawings will be held tonight, as I'm headed out the door to the parks in just a minute. A reminder that winners do not pay now, but they should be ready to pay on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back