• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Lilo and Stitch marquee!! Aaa! FINALLY. I was wondering when that movie would get one.

And Shan Yu FINALLY getting the Dark Tales he DESERVES. Those are gonna be the only two pins I'm gonna be needing from those, thankfully...

Oh. Except that Mulan heroines fight back. That looks so GOOD. So three pins!!

I like a lot of them though. That's an interesting choice for the Moana Beloved Tales.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The thing is that clock pin was supposed to be sold out at the event. It also wasn't available for pickup when the first group of Haunted Mansion Event people picked up their merchandise, including me. Disney is supposed to be mailing them. They were available for the people who picked them up the 2nd day. I saw speculation on FB, that they were pulled from the park because someone realized they didn't send the pins to the event people. Which if true, is appalling. The whole merchandise pickup was a disaster in the first place.

Holy jamolly,
This smells like the possible emergence of clock-gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully, not much I collect, but that horse set is beautiful. I might try to get Belle and Philippe, for my itty bitty BATB collection, because it looks SO PRETTY and I love the colors.

They’ve already done several pins of Mim with Wart as a bird. I wish they’d have come up with a more unique pin for her in the Dark Tales set. Pretty unimpressed with that one.

Of the BTs (none of which I need, thank the pin gods), I think Coco is my favorite design. Nice to see some older movies, too. (I didn’t realize NBC didn’t already have a BT!). But what were they thinking doing the Frankenweenie pin without Sparky? (I realize he’s under the sheet, but come on... The dog is the cutest part of the movie!

Last edited:
DSSH!!! Be still my heart!!! They are gorgeous!
WDI cartoon pins I’m over here trying to ignore and now this...I don’t think I’ll recover...good luck to everyone going and trying for these pins! They are gorgeous I’m no shame jelly.

ad20f42a833e26fa4430cbfcc7f9ebfe.gif

Whoa!

A lot of nice looking pins, but nothing that hit me in the gut except, maybe, the Fox and the Hound Marquee. And the Robin Hood one.

I think I'm going to have to save up for dolls this Fall, though.

*insert George "I'm shifting into doll mode" GIF here*

Oh, also, going back to before the bomb dropped: someone on either FB or IG (don't remember which) commented that he has seen the actual designer masquerade pins and they are the same style as last year's designer set. I have no idea if he's legit, so take it with a grain of salt until we see photos ... But perhaps temper your expectations to avoid disappointment, just in case.

(STILL GOT BOTH KIDNEYS.)

Last edited:
Whoa!

A lot of nice looking pins, but nothing that hit me in the gut except, maybe, the Fox and the Hound Marquee. And the Robin Hood one.

I think I'm going to have to save up for dolls this Fall, though.

*insert George "I'm shifting into doll mode" GIF here*
Same here, lots of gorgeous pins nothing too gutting except for WDI Tiana.... Maybe I'll have luck selling an organ

Didn't Leela (albiet unknowingly) eat Fry's other kidney?

Lots of wonderful, beautiful pins, though none I'm after

How often do they release new Beloved Tales and marquees? Are marquees usually released in groups if they're not of films just being released?

Thankfully, not much I collect, but that horse set is beautiful. I might try to get Belle and Philippe, for my itty bitty BATB collection, because it looks SO PRETTY and I love the colors.

They’ve already done several pins of Mim with Wart as a bird. I wish they’d have come up with a more unique pin for her in the Dark Tales set. Pretty unimpressed with that one.

Of the BTs (none of which I need, thank the pin gods), I think Coco is my favorite design. Nice to see some older movies, too. (I didn’t realize NBC didn’t already have a BT!). But what were they thinking doing the Frankenweenie pin without Sparky? (I realize he’s under the sheet, but come on... The dog is the cutest part of the movie!

I agree on the Coco one, so pretty!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh, also, going back to before the bomb dropped: someone on either FB or IG (don't remember which) commented that he has seen the actual designer masquerade pins and they are the same style as last year's designer set. I have no idea if he's legit, so take it with a grain of salt until we see photos ... But perhaps temper your expectations to avoid disappointment, just in case.

Well I'm in love with the designer set from last year so I'll just be over here waiting for confirmation and hoping I can trade for it....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ahhh, man. Booooooooooooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back