• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
A closer look at those Kinkades, honestly I feel like they should be bigger they are so gorgeous.
1e6e9be63989e5bf04286eb33ece486e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
00e36dab94a995414785e833edff31f5ff1657dd_s.jpg

Try cross stitching it. :)

FYI, for those looking for the complete set of Dark Tales, there are some good deals to be had on the auction site :D

Shop Disney has a new subscription offer T-shirt and pin combo related to Disney art through the years, time capsule type.

Anyone doing it? I’m passing but curious if anyone else signed up.

You have to pay for the whole year, which is a bummer. I like some of the designs, but I'm not sure I'd invest $400+ on something like that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Shop Disney has a new subscription offer T-shirt and pin combo related to Disney art through the years, time capsule type.

Anyone doing it? I’m passing but curious if anyone else signed up.

I signed up for it at the Expo. The shirt looks to be nice and soft. I like the concept for the collection. They had options like 3 month subscription, so I am going to see how it turns out.

OmG ! I used to cross stitch religiously as a preteen! This is awesome!

And that is the tiny one. They actually have a cross stitch pattern of the entire Kincaid painting.
The largest of them that I have done is 5x7.

As much as I’d like Tink and the neverland Fishgirl, they look like LEs and I doubt I’ll get lucky. BUT Donald is different than the Halloween Donald in the states! And he’s OE! I love me some sneaky looking duck!

And I’ll be leaving Tuesday about three hours prior. Dangit.

Looks like the special food in EPCOT have been released early as well as the ears in MK so maybe the pin will be available early?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back