• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whopping $245 for a 24 pin countdown calendar!
If you are interested be sure to check out the size

Only:
  • Pins: up to 1 1/2'' H
  • 7 1/2'' H x 9'' W x 2 3/4'' D
I have a Jumbo pin taller than that...

Listed a day after the 25% store wide discount expired..smart..
Interesting. My initial reaction was that it was very reasonable at just about $10 per pin. But I hadn't really considered the size. Based on the photos, that's a lot of detail to fit into a little space. How much do smaller pins like the Tiny Kingdom stuff usually go for?

Interesting. My initial reaction was that it was very reasonable at just about $10 per pin. But I hadn't really considered the size. Based on the photos, that's a lot of detail to fit into a little space. How much do smaller pins like the Tiny Kingdom stuff usually go for?

The Tiny Kingdom I think is around 15 bucks for 3 pins. I'm also not convinced the detail on these advent pins will be well-done on such a small pin...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@pincrazy mentioned the film mystery set a couple years ago and I think that is spot on. Those measure 1 1/4 by 1 1/2 and have a fair amount of detail. I am betting these will be similar to those.

Disney Studio Store Hollywood December Flyer

76638481_2829483623769722_5827951010680668160_n.jpg
Why do they always use that "derfy" (not a word) looking O'Malley with his eyes shut.

Any details on this pin? I can potentially swing by in the middle of the week, depending on how one is able to obtain the pin.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Pins like this are part of a photo experience($30) which includes the pin and your pic on the billboard outside the store according to DPB...

Pins like this are part of a photo experience($30) which includes the pin and your pic on the billboard outside the store according to DPB...

Yes, I have the one from Toy Story, but from DPB, I see a Minnie as the Statue of Liberty for this experience, not Frozen 2, so I was wondering if this is for a different event/activity or is just "readily" available at the Times Square store.

Yes, I have the one from Toy Story, but from DPB, I see a Minnie as the Statue of Liberty for this experience, not Frozen 2, so I was wondering if this is for a different event/activity or is just "readily" available at the Times Square store.

Makes sense! Yeah it looks like every pin in the series is only available with the photo op.

I think the Minnie is going to be used in between special movie releases, and/or as an option (so either Minnie or whatever the movie one currently is).

I think the Minnie is going to be used in between special movie releases, and/or as an option (so either Minnie or whatever the movie one currently is).
Ok. That makes sense. I will have to see if the Frozen 2 pin is there this coming week, then.

GWP at the Disney Store for Chase Visa owners! Modeled after their wishing star for their Holiday Wishes event!

Character list for completists:
Ariel @Patrick
Dory
Stitch
Tink
Genie
Mowgli
Baloo
Cinderella @TiggerSue
Pooh
Alice @Jabberwocky @Addicted to Alice Pins
Simba @timeerkat @pretty Omi
Peter Pan
Chip
Marie
Buzz
Jimminy Cricket

Feel free to tag anyone who may need it.
24bf2df9d99afa443818fa2dc0af52d6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GWP at the Disney Store for Chase Visa owners! Modeled after their wishing star for their Holiday Wishes event!

Ariel @Patrick
Dory
Stitch
Tink
Genie
Mowgli
Baloo
Cinderella @TiggerSue
Pooh
Peter Pan
Chip
Marie
Buzz
Jimminy Cricket

Thanks for the tag! I totally couldn’t tell that blob on the pin was Alice until you mentioned it and I pulled out the sticker from the store to check the actual artwork! Glad I got one this morning!

Ariel @Patrick
Dory
Stitch
Tink
Genie
Mowgli
Baloo
Cinderella @TiggerSue
Pooh
Peter Pan
Chip
Marie
Buzz
Jimminy Cricket

I was able to pick up this pin yesterday. Thanks for posting the info @chubs191! I love the characters hidden in the snowflake design. So pretty!

Trying to spot all the character:
Noon, from left: Dory, Ariel, Stitch
2:00, from left: ?, Genie, Tinkerbell
5:00, from left: ?, Cinderella, ? (best I can see is piglet)
7:00, from left: ?, Peter Pan, Simba
10:00, from left: Buzz, Marie (?), Jiminy Cricket

Is this what others see? Can anyone help with the question marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back