• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Disney Store UK put up a video on their IG about next year's monthly LE collection (like the Mickey Memories of this year): DISNEY WISDOM!

Disney Store UK on Instagram: “Introducing the Disney Wisdom Collection, a monthly release starting 18th January 2019. Each month celebrates an iconic Disney story and…”

I adore the idea of this collection and can't wait to see what they come up with. Based on the video, it looks like a nice variety of less-represented characters.

@Xanaduhaz @Damiens pins @speedwaystar1

Ye-ouch....

Trying to remember all the cat collectors... @CCofRR13 @unibear @Cheshirecat26 um...... I'm sure there are more. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Me . Goodbye money.

Also, if anyone needs any pick ups for the new Disney UK pins give me a nudge. It does seem to be limited to 2 pins per person at the mo but I can try and see if they are in store when they are released.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

46072918_206770920244252_2076173796617866729_n.jpg

I'm not totally a fan of the dumbo but I do like these quotes! I kinda wanna collect all of them and put them on that quote banner!

what anniversaries would 2019 be other than sleeping beauty?
Should be:

Mary Poppins
The Little Mermaid
The Lion King
Tarzan
Home on the Range (lol)
Princess and the Frog
Big Hero 6 (which is definitely getting several pins, according to the pin peeps at the event!)

Should be:

Mary Poppins
The Little Mermaid
The Lion King
Tarzan
Home on the Range (lol)
Princess and the Frog
Big Hero 6 (which is definitely getting several pins, according to the pin peeps at the event!)

And the one I am anxiously waiting for but very afraid for my wallet...50th anniversary Haunted Mansion! I want all these ghosts in gold. Okay not really, I think.

Lion King is going to be a MONSTER next year; 25th anniversary plus the new movie. Otherwise, I'm safe. Good thing, since Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone wiped me out this year. (Still waiting for the ball to drop at DSF for both of them.)

Should be:

Mary Poppins
The Little Mermaid
The Lion King
Tarzan
Home on the Range (lol)
Princess and the Frog

I'd love some new Princess and the Frog pins. :) I want a pin of Tiana with her dad. I'm putting it out into the universe.

Good luck Lion King collectors. All these Anniversaries have been brutal. ;)

Alice in Wonderland (the attraction) got a bunch of pins for its 60th this year. So there is definitely a precedent for attraction pins. And Haunted Mansion is one of the most beloved Disney rides.

Alice in Wonderland (the attraction) got a bunch of pins for its 60th this year. So there is definitely a precedent for attraction pins. And Haunted Mansion is one of the most beloved Disney rides.

Now that part of my soul has been embedded in Splash Mountain I’m very afraid of these types of releases.

Not them I'm expecting a repeat, although I fully expect a merch event of some kind (possibly more than one), I will note that the 40th Anniversary Haunted Mansion pin event at DLR was the best pin thing I've ever been to anywhere. Those trading boards were INSANE. So glad a friend needed me to go for them to pick up their items! Truly a wonderful event held at the height of pin popularity. Oh, and the WDI pins for the anniversary that year were amazing! Oh, and the SHAG event they held at DL!!! #thegoodolddays #andgetoffmylawn :p

Should be:

Mary Poppins
The Little Mermaid
The Lion King
Tarzan
Home on the Range (lol)
Princess and the Frog

From Pixar, Incredibles and UP should be getting anniversary pins as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back