• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
May Paris flyer
a395905e33f766aad8bbeecc6082f174.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the flyer with the LEs. I thought I was safe this month ToT
129f93c71840bf07155fbe3626428242.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

There's also some kind of "Love is love" jumbo that I'm seeing in the FB groups, but I guess it's not on the flyer? It's pretty. It looks like it would belong with the pins at the end of the month.

There's also some kind of "Love is love" jumbo that I'm seeing in the FB groups, but I guess it's not on the flyer? It's pretty. It looks like it would belong with the pins at the end of the month.
Yeah I've seen that too. I'm not sure if it's released at the Pride event coming up possibly. I know.i want it though haha

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I just saw the DEC Princess Pal pins listed in Pinpics. Release date 4/25
But I couldn't find any for sale on Ebay.
Have they really been released?
does anyone have info on these?

Thanks! :0)

I just saw the DEC Princess Pal pins listed in Pinpics. Release date 4/25
But I couldn't find any for sale on Ebay.
Have they really been released?
does anyone have info on these?

Thanks! :0)

Yes, they were released and sold out in under three hours. Search for "Disney Employee Center Princess" and sort by price high to low. There are a few if you filter by sold listings. Series 2 should be releasing around June.

Yes, they were released and sold out in under three hours. Search for "Disney Employee Center Princess" and sort by price high to low. There are a few if you filter by sold listings. Series 2 should be releasing around June.
thank you!

EDIT: and ok WOW! I just saw how much people are selling them for....

Last edited:
On a side note, mine just came in and two of them were damaged by UPS. *Le sigh*

I’m new to the forum so I may have missed a past discussion, but have they cancelled the 2019 pop up book series at DLR? This is the second month it hasn’t been on the release flyer

I’m new to the forum so I may have missed a past discussion, but have they cancelled the 2019 pop up book series at DLR? This is the second month it hasn’t been on the release flyer
No, there were severe production delays. Not cancelled, but not on the fliers. 101 Dalmatians was a surprise release in the end at wdw and wasnt on the flier

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

From the Pin Trading Database on FB -

Picture credit to Tracy Wong!

HKDL new released mystery pin box - total 15 styles - each box contains 5 random pins

e5f1966759fbc2b6165031fef290abc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gift at the D23 screening today. It spins!
7d965e4106a239931043af6d919a5240.jpg

I have added May pin releases to the reference thread for the pictures I could find... Paris April/May and May the 4th.

Just a reminder to add to reference thread with any known release details. Please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back