• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
All of us putting money into Disney's pocket with every flip
646ec1de847f36025baff09ddec126c2.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6074c3106dbef4686e603056d9954d4f.gif

Me when they're already up to secondary and tertiary characters of other movies and I'm still waiting for primary characters from my collections. Brer Rabbit anyone? Or maybe some love for Ratty, Moley, and Macbadger?

Apologies, it's that time of year for me to gripe about the fact that I haven't NEEDED a PTD in months. The last might have been Zeus from last June.

I'm going to go now...(still my favorite line from an otherwise forgettable season of GoT).

Be careful you don't invoke the Curse of Merlin or else you'll be inundated soon.

Everyone posting the sugar bowl gif and making me want the pin. lol And I don’t believe I’ve ever seen sword in the stone. If I did it was a long time ago. I should watch it sometime.

Me seeing all the sugar bowls and checking the eBay price:

4492a9ef3d5d3858c4c35a2d5b08dda3.gif

The Sugar Bowl that keeps pouring on the charm:

646ec1de847f36025baff09ddec126c2.gif

Be careful you don't invoke the Curse of Merlin or else you'll be inundated soon.

If it means more Toad pins then I will welcome the curse. So much space on my board and no pins to fill it.

@Spr175psu And don't you dare or the curse will manifest with ENG pins, instead of the ones you're actually seeking, and I can't survive another pin collection onslaught...

I could go for a few more ENG pins especially if they’re gonna start reaching other characters like Rudy (please oh please).

What I expect August onward to be like for me:
3d1jI4p.gif

Umm I didn’t think of this! My daughter is going to want them all so maybe it’s a good thing there aren’t any from my collections coming out.

Nooo now I can't unsee the mustache! Aside from that, I thought it was an elena of avalor pin for a second lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not sure if these pics were posted, but here are the actual pins for the Friday release. I’m debating going... jasmines lips are too outlined ... kinda looks like a mustache

66dc46f7394b015e6b734950cb7811a8.jpg

b1217bc024829c4e97d24357c31f0499.jpg

bef1e780b8990e0c5b4152c5b5bf040f.jpg

41167e661d79c87094572d74ace5372e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think the artwork for Jasmine in the flier looks better than the pin. The flier makes the colors pop more than the actual pin.

I’m also not sure if I’ll go to this release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if today's Wilderness Lodge anniversary pin is being sold at all regular pin locations? Or just Pin Traders ? Or at Wilderness Lodge?

Thanks!

@-em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back