• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Star Wars fans are in soooo much trouble haha, pin jail for years
There are literally WAY too many pins to post, so I'm going to link to a few other posts
So Disney Pins Blog did a very nice look at all the opening day/opening season pins. There are THREE mystery box sets here that are Limited Release, but with LE 250 chasers...
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Opening Day Pins at Disneyland - Disney Pins Blog

All the main stores here have just LOADS of pins, individual OE pins featuring the characters for that side, lanyard sets, booster packs, and more

The Resistance Supply shop has everything related to characters who fight for the Resistance, and there is yet another mystery box set to be found here, tho it's OE (this link shows every item of merch for sale at this shop btw)
https://wdwnt.com/2019/06/photos-ev...-resistance-supply-at-star-wars-galaxys-edge/

First Order Cargo is your stop for all the stuff if you root for the bad guys, and there's also you guessed it, another OE mystery box set (link again has everything sold at this shop in general too)
https://wdwnt.com/2019/06/photos-ev...-first-order-cargo-in-star-wars-galaxys-edge/

I don't have another link with photos to share, but there were also pins to be found in the Droid shop attached to the shop where you build your own droid. They too had OE pins featuring all the franchise's famous droids, and you guessed it, they too have yet another OE mystery box set to complete...
Found photos of the OE set from the Droid Shop now
Droid Depot Collectible Pin Pack - Disney Pins Blog

For the EU peeps.
643f095db16d1f9f972f3cdb9ca2ff25.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Per DPB

DONALD DUCK 85TH BIRTHDAY SHANGHAI DISNEY STORE PIN SET

Here is a look at the new Donald Duck 85th birthday pin set! Released at Shanghai Disney Store on June 3, 2019. Limited edition of 1,600.

Donald-Duck-85th-Birthday-Shanghai-Disney-Store-Pin-Set.jpg

It's okay, I was 35th in line and I didn't even get any.

Huh. That's...weird. Even if it was 2 per person, that would mean 100 people, right? Do the numbers not mean anything, or are there multiple people assigned to each number? Or did the line start with a big group at the beginning before number 1 was even assigned?

Virtual lines/waiting rooms are so mysterious...

Huh. That's...weird. Even if it was 2 per person, that would mean 100 people, right? Do the numbers not mean anything, or are there multiple people assigned to each number? Or did the line start with a big group at the beginning before number 1 was even assigned?

Virtual lines/waiting rooms are so mysterious...

It's one per person per style, but the inventory was split between in-store and online. Online availability was probably less than 100 per style. Also, I heard people started waiting at 4A for the in-store release.

It's one per person per style, but the inventory was split between in-store and online. Online availability was probably less than 100 per style. Also, I heard people started waiting at 4A for the in-store release.

Must have been less than 50 to keep the in-store customers happy... I don't understand how I didn't get them. Just wanted to be able to trade for mah grails! Oh Well.

I don't understand pin values AT ALL anymore lol XD
Am I finally at the old grump pin collector stage?

These princess pins are stock art/coloring page art and they're not even that pretty and people are paying $200-500 for them???
I don't get it XD
I don't get it either. I would love the Sleeping Beauty one but no way am I paying $600+ for it

I don't understand pin values AT ALL anymore lol XD
Am I finally at the old grump pin collector stage?

These princess pins are stock art/coloring page art and they're not even that pretty and people are paying $200-500 for them???
I don't get it XD

I came to the same realization with the Mickey Wdi portrait series. I was excited in my catching up on pin news when I saw they included brave tailor until I saw the going prices on the bay... when did Mickey get popular again?? I don’t know whether to be happy for the little mouse or cry ;P

Screenshot from DPB of the Halloween preview board at last night's PTN in DLR. (Are there enough acronyms in that statement?)

4aaf06710feb44fbcb3ecf758dccb0f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you Merlin for all the Haunted Mansion Holiday/Halloween Pins that I can wistfully stare at as tumbleweeds fall out of my wallet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back