• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19

flip!

51615168_2348830911834998_6533218403421782016_o.jpg

It’s not Wicket, but Kermit’s another one of my faves so I’m super stoked for this release! And I finally snagged the previous Kermit PTD the other week, so this’ll be a nice companion piece.

I was just looking at the preview board photo of upcoming PTDs last night and hoping Mim Snake would come out soon!

Sorry if this is a silly question, but where can I find the preview board photo? I’d love to see what might be dropping next! :D

Sorry if this is a silly question, but where can I find the preview board photo? I’d love to see what might be dropping next! :D
The preview board is usually at a pin trading event. Typically someone attending any pin event will take pictures and post them as upcoming releases here on the forum. I just tried to search for the last PTD release without luck for PTDs... maybe @timeerkat could mention where she saw the Mim snake preview board?

Just curious. What are the new rules regarding flips? Sometimes its random, but
if it's on the day of release then it flips?

Just curious. What are the new rules regarding flips? Sometimes its random, but
if it's on the day of release then it flips?

If the PTD set sells out during a vouchered pin release, then yes it will flip a new set right away.

If it sells out any other time, then it will flip a new set randomly... Usually DSSH tries to time the flip right before its next vouchered event, from what I have seen.

Mim sold out late this morning or early afternoon. Just Kermit left and I'm guessing he won't last long since I would assume that Kermit and Mim were sold at about the same frequency.

It will be interesting to see how long they go before they put out the next set, since the next release is online (so no motivation to release it just before the release).

I don't see them doing it during the event, especially if there is at least one popular character. They will have most of the attendees race across the street to get the PTDs and waste most of the event, leading to endless complaints, and a good deal of DSF staff will be at the event itself leaving the shop less manned. Before the event is a possibility, since they know that 150 pin traders will be in the area so they'd have a captive audience. Stop by DSF, pick up the PTDs, then head over to the event.

Back