• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2020 Completers and Super Completer

2020 Completers and Super Completer

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I found out the Super Completer came out in February. Did it sell out at WDW or is it only at Pin Traders or something?

For the Hidden Disney packs are the completers exclusive to the packs like the one year, or were they also included in the CM refresher packs like later years?

We are getting down to our last few pins to complete our sets, but still need a couple completers, but don't really want to purchase more packs, because we're hitting the point where duplicates is the most likely result.

I found out the Super Completer came out in February. Did it sell out at WDW or is it only at Pin Traders or something?

For the Hidden Disney packs are the completers exclusive to the packs like the one year, or were they also included in the CM refresher packs like later years?

We are getting down to our last few pins to complete our sets, but still need a couple completers, but don't really want to purchase more packs, because we're hitting the point where duplicates is the most likely result.
I have an extra super completer for trade if you’re looking. They were in the WDW blind bags for sure, that’s where we got our castle fill :)

Super Completer was at Pin traders and in the parks
Completers are only in the silver Hidden Disney bags, from what I have seen they were not part of the Hidden Disney packs the CM have.
Let me know which sets your trying to complete, I have a extra super completer and I have a few extra completers as well , I'm still looking for the Castle completer to finish my set.

Mickey Mask

b67b1202efe81edb7479064ac7bfec36.jpg

Reactions: Ajk
Super Completer was at Pin traders and in the parks
Completers are only in the silver Hidden Disney bags, from what I have seen they were not part of the Hidden Disney packs the CM have.
Let me know which sets your trying to complete, I have a extra super completer and I have a few extra completers as well , I'm still looking for the Castle completer to finish my set.
So Pin Traders doesn’t have any more of the Super Completer? we’ve been looking in the parks but haven’t seen any.

We need three sets in total. One for my friend from WA, one for me and one for my Dad. We are missing 3 Frollo masks, 2 Fireworks Castles and 1 Scar of the completers.

We also have had zero luck on others with finding no Fliks, and no K2SOs.

Back