• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Merchandise Discussion

2021 Merchandise Discussion
They've actually released an Ahsoka mini backpack!! @Pibbman

16051452_hi
Good thing I don’t use backpacks or my wallet would be hurting!

Minnie Mouse ''From Our Family to Yours'' Plush in Box – 9'' – Pre-Order

STILL. DON'T. KNOW. WHY. AURORA'S. OWL. IS. ON. THIS. BAG.

WHO DID THIS. I WANT THEIR JOB.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
This was discussed in the Loungefly group I'm in on FB when the bag first dropped. The consensus was that the bag artist probably found this crossover artwork from DeviantArt and used it as their reference not realizing that the second owl was Aurora's owl. Both owls are in identical poses on the bag.

252106186-312897697332647-9041620000059648043-n.jpg
[/url]

This was discussed in the Loungefly group I'm in on FB when the bag first dropped. The consensus was that the bag artist probably found this crossover artwork from DeviantArt and used it as their reference not realizing that the second owl was Aurora's owl. Both owls are in identical poses on the bag.

252106186-312897697332647-9041620000059648043-n.jpg
[/url]
That's wild!!!!

That's wild!!!!

It's also sketchy. It's hard to argue for the fan artist since the characters are not theirs and they didn't "re-envision" them, just put them together in a scene. But it tingles of inappropriate copying. Is nothing sacred?

It's also sketchy. It's hard to argue for the fan artist since the characters are not theirs and they didn't "re-envision" them, just put them together in a scene. But it tingles of inappropriate copying. Is nothing sacred?

I had the same thought. With all the people actually working for the mouse, they couldn’t come up with their own art? They had to be lazy and steal from a *fan*? That pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same thought. With all the people actually working for the mouse, they couldn’t come up with their own art? They had to be lazy and steal from a *fan*? That pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's worse is that NO ONE CAUGHT IT. Like, the artist isn't the only person to see the mock up... This went through MULTIPLE stages of approval and was seen by SEVERAL people before it got made.

I was *this* close to making it through the year while avoiding this series. Alas...

Iris-1180x600-2-780x440.jpg

"Disney Treasures From the Vault, Limited Edition Robin Hood Plush, Amazon Exclusive

Relive the magic of Disney with the Treasures From the Vault Plush. Inspired by Disney’s “Robin Hood”, the Limited Edition Robin Hood is the eleventh collectible character in this exclusive Amazon series. Standing 15.25-inches tall and made of soft fabric with embroidered eyes, Robin Hood is wearing his signature yellow bycoket hat with a red feather and a green tunic with matching green shoes. He even includes a Certificate of Authenticity and comes in a window box featuring exclusive Disney Treasures From the Vault packaging with gold foil detailing; ideal for collectors. Collect all twelve of these commemorative plush. Ages 3+

The legend of Robin Hood has been told countless times on the silver screen, including Walt Disney’s own live-action film, The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men in 1952. What sets the Disney studio’s 1973 animated film apart is the fact that the inhabitants of Nottingham are all animals. Our hero Robin Hood is a sly fox and his love interest Maid Marian is a vixen. The title character’s trusty sidekick Little John, known for his size, is a big loveable bear and the cowardly Prince John is a scrawny, childish lion. The film’s movie poster proclaimed the film as “The way it really happened in Sherwood Forest”. Oo-De-Lally!
  • Eleventh commemorative plush in the 2021 Treasures From the Vault Plush collection. Each month a new limited edition commemorative plush is being revealed, exclusively on Amazon. Collect all twelve.
  • Each Limited Edition Robin Hood Plush includes a Certificate of Authenticity within the box. D23 members will have early access to the line of limited edition Disney plushes presented by Amazon.
  • Disney Studios set their film apart from the live-action film by telling the story of Robin Hood “the way it really happened in Sherwood Forest,” with animals, and depicting Robin Hood as a fox.
  • Robin Hood stands 14 inches tall and is made of soft fabric with embroidered eyes.
  • Ages 3+
  • D23 Members will be the first to be notified about each month’s theme and have an opportunity to order the month’s design.
  • Each month D23 will provide Members with advance notice of the date the plush will be available for purchase on Amazon.com.
  • On Friday, November 5th, at 9 a.m. PST,visit this page on D23.com for the link to purchase the November Disney Treasures From the Vault, Limited Edition Robin Hood Plush, Amazon Exclusive
  • Please Note: You must be signed in as a D23 Member to access the link to purchase. Click “Sign In” at the top of the page.
  • Please note limited quantities of the plush will be available on Amazon.com.
For more Disney favorites, visit amazon.com/Disney for a full assortment of products.

Disney Treasures from the Vault Limited Edition Plush offer available to D23 Members for a limited time. Limited quantity of plush are available, while supplies last at Amazon.com.

Items not eligible for any additional promotional discounts or offers except available shipping offers. Offer subject to restrictions and to change without notice. Void where prohibited."

Miss Minutes Plush – Loki – 14 1/2'' – Pre-Order
Alligator Loki Plush – 31'' – Pre-Order
Tooka Doll Plush – Star Wars: Bad Batch – 18'' – Pre-Order

Miss Minutes Plush – Loki – 14 1/2'' – Pre-Order
Alligator Loki Plush – 31'' – Pre-Order
Tooka Doll Plush – Star Wars: Bad Batch – 18'' – Pre-Order
Every. Time. I. Say. No. More. Plush.

THAT ALLIGATOR LOKI.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For weddings, clubbing, Mondays, etc…the possibilities are endless.

Back