• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Merchandise Discussion

2021 Merchandise Discussion

Missed your tag yesterday, he’s so cute! Has anyone ordered one of these weighted plushies? Whats the idea behind the weight?
The idea behind the weight is to help those who might have a sensory disorder or be neurodiverse. It can be used as a coping device/aide or therapy tool for conditions such as anxiety, ADHD, autism, etc.

The idea behind the weight is to help those who might have a sensory disorder or be neurodiverse. It can be used as a coping device/aide or therapy tool for conditions such as anxiety, ADHD, autism, etc.
Might have to try to catch a sale to grab one for my little one :) I agree with @bingandnelsonfan about the price tag lol but I think she would love it, because of course it’s stitch but could benefit from it also. Thanks all!

Lilo and Stitch Monopoly for all the fans! It looks cute!
@Rick195275 @summerskin

General Mills has announced a new “Loki Charms” limited edition cereal. General Mills will be selling the 3500 limited-edition cereal boxes via MischievouslyDelicious.com on Wednesday, June 9th. Presale will begin at 9 AM EST/6 AM PST, with the store formally opening at 11 AM EST/8 AM PST.

@Jabberwocky @pretty_Omi

Last edited:
Just stumbled on this on ShopDisney and don't remember ever seeing it before or hearing about it. Amazon has it on sale, too, so we just ordered one. Sounds cool! And this is the vacation we're planning . . . for some day.

Found this on Disney Pins Blog

Disney-Parks-Wishables-Plush-Characters.jpeg

Cheshire Cat Medium Backpack by kate spade new york – Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland Medium Tote by kate spade new york

Alice in Wonderland Bottle Crossbody Bag by kate spade new york

Cheshire Cat Wallet by kate spade new york – Alice in Wonderland

Cheshire Cat Medium Backpack by kate spade new york – Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland Medium Tote by kate spade new york

Alice in Wonderland Bottle Crossbody Bag by kate spade new york

Cheshire Cat Wallet by kate spade new york – Alice in Wonderland
I really like the bottle bag - if it was 1/3 the price. lol

Back