• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 60th, WDI put out the Diamond series, which is among the most sought after pin series from wdi beyond the profiles.

8298682eb34bdd5a2b76096881ad8092.jpg

b6440f3d43edc2f903a0fb434be01b72.jpg

So. WDI definitely does stuff for park anniversaries.

Well, for DLR at least.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
The ire of the last sentence *chef's kiss*. It'll be fun to see what they start emphasizing if they end up moving with the rest of WDI.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel Castle Collector Box Sliding Enamel Pin Front View in Box-zoom

I don't know if anyone has posted it yet but I saw new pictures of the Figment Magical Comics and lots of new Alice pins! I didn't want to steal the pics so I don't have anything to show sorry. It was posted on the Disney Pin Trading FB group. :)

New post on Disney Pins Blog has a ton of new park releases, including:
Cuckoo (Alice)
Halloween pins (Raps, Aristokitties, Mickey, and Donald with Chip and Dale)
Oliver & Co. puzzle
A bunch of Alice 70th releases

Link: New Disney Pins September 2021 Week 4 - Disney Pins Blog
Finally!! (On the Alice pins). I wish they showed what the watches look like closed, but I think I want them regardless. I also wish there were pics of the mystery pins themselves. There is a nice mix of characters in that set so I think I want that too. But would like to get a sense of the pins themselves. Plus I wish there were chasers, etc. Doesn't seem to be.

Finally!! (On the Alice pins). I wish they showed what the watches look like closed, but I think I want them regardless. I also wish there were pics of the mystery pins themselves. There is a nice mix of characters in that set so I think I want that too. But would like to get a sense of the pins themselves. Plus I wish there were chasers, etc. Doesn't seem to be.
The front is just as boring as you'd expect from this largely unimaginative (aside from the mystery set) release.
a35008681e9488189f6f1fc2f314a00a.jpg

The front is just as boring as you'd expect from this largely unimaginative (aside from the mystery set) release.
a35008681e9488189f6f1fc2f314a00a.jpg

Oh wow. That's a lame front.

But the mystery set! So many little used characters! Definitely will be trying to get them all. Wish there were chasers though. I enjoy a good chaser chase.

Oh wow. That's a lame front.

But the mystery set! So many little used characters! Definitely will be trying to get them all. Wish there were chasers though. I enjoy a good chaser chase.

You're a sick individual. Haha.

I'm the opposite. No patience for even trying to assemble a set, never mind chasers. I loathe mystery boxes. If I find a full set, I'll bite. Otherwise, I'll live. :D

But I wish you good luck in your pin acquisition endeavors!!!! You'll have to post pix when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back