• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
b2d2322bf8a0cbe3be0140747942b690.jpg

Oh nooooooo. No more baby yoda!
Looks like there is just four in the box which is kind of odd. Normally there is more. Is it even a mystery box if there is only 4? Probably going to skip this one.
Here's the shop page Star Wars Grogu Blind Box Pin

IMG_1485_2000x.jpg

@GroguFan some enchanted objects I haven’t seen on pins before!

WDI release tomorrow:
Stitch LE250
Mike & Sulley LE250
Jack Skellington LE250

Muppets Haunted Mansion Adorbs Mystery Pin
5 Pins - LE300
2 Pins - LE200

@GroguFan some enchanted objects I haven’t seen on pins before!
Thank you!!! I hadn't seen that yet, and the Enchanted Stove is one of my all-time grail-wish pins -- and the hat rack is also amazing!
So, how does one go about getting a pin from a set like this? Sis and I have only ever had some of the game prize pins. Is this something that might be tradable, or am I hoping for eBay or what? :)

And just found this one that is released OE for $12.99. Gotta get this one!!!! I just e-mailed my Aunt in hopes she might be at Disney soon and can pick it up for me.

Thank you!!! I hadn't seen that yet, and the Enchanted Stove is one of my all-time grail-wish pins -- and the hat rack is also amazing!
So, how does one go about getting a pin from a set like this? Sis and I have only ever had some of the game prize pins. Is this something that might be tradable, or am I hoping for eBay or what? :)

These may be available in the US eventually. I think Japan gets some of the global releases promptly because they don't have the supply chain issues we do. Judging from the box pictured, it doesn't look like this is a Japan exclusive.

New Loungefly mystery pins at Hot Topic (should be available online soon):

Alice in Wonderland teacups:
e17700f4817e2a8bb6bb6aadd1eaa74b.jpg

Holiday stockings:
0b5fe60a5bdb3183383c90598415685e.jpg
Hot Topic last month had a purse that had those Alice teacups in the design. I suspected we might be seeing these as pins in the near future. Now another mystery set to try to complete.

Hot Topic last month had a purse that had those Alice teacups in the design. I suspected we might be seeing these as pins in the near future. Now another mystery set to try to complete.
Ooh Which purse design if I may ask? Sorry in advance if this was already posted in the thread or another thread somewhere

Disney Cute Villains Mystery Pins & The Haunted Mansion Pin Set at Pink a la Mode​

The second official Disney pin release at Pink a la Mode is here! They feature a Disney Cute Villains blind box pin set and The Haunted Mansion pin set. Available starting on Friday, October 22, 2021 at Noon PT.

• Disney Cute Villains Series 1 Blind Box Pin Set: Retail price is $9.90 per box/pin. Here are the full color edition sizes: Maleficent (LE 600), Evil Queen (LE 450), Queen of Hearts (LE 450), Ursula (LE 450), Cruella de Vil (LE 450) & Old Hag (LE 300). Then there are chaser versions that are white enamel with glitter, which are all limited edition of 150 each.
Disney Cute Villains Series 1 Blind Box Pin Set
Disney Cute Villains Series 1 Blind Box Pin Set
  • The Haunted Mansion Pin Set: Available in color with glitter accents which is limited edition of 1,000 and the retail price is $24.90. The chaser version is a white-out with glitter accents and limited edition of 200 ($29.90).
The Haunted Mansion Pin Set - Pink a la Mode

The Haunted Mansion Pin Set – Pink a la Mode
The Haunted Mansion Chaser Pin Set - Pink a la Mode

The Haunted Mansion Chaser Pin Set – Pink a la Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back