• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
Saw this on eBay... really loving this one if it’s legit!
073b9e22fcbbd8964be1db33f897aea9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this on eBay... really loving this one if it’s legit!
073b9e22fcbbd8964be1db33f897aea9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to ShopDisney Japan - this is real

According to ShopDisney Japan - this is real
Wow it’s a beauty. Kind of nervous it’s going to be hard to get now. Grrr I’m only collecting the Princesses but this one may be a challenge.

I saw a flyer for cast member exclusive pins was out. We can’t post that flyer on here, right? I thought there was a rule against it.

I saw a flyer for cast member exclusive pins was out. We can’t post that flyer on here, right? I thought there was a rule against it.
Yeah, anything that comes from the cast member hub or internal documents from Disney can’t be shared on the forum. But now you piqued my interest and I will go searching for it :p

Yeah, anything that comes from the cast member hub or internal documents from Disney can’t be shared on the forum. But now you piqued my interest and I will go searching for it :p

Thanks for the update! I thought that was the case. It popped up in one of the pin groups I visit. My husband wants one of the pins, but I don’t have any connections to get it. :(

Thanks for the update! I thought that was the case. It popped up in one of the pin groups I visit. My husband wants one of the pins, but I don’t have any connections to get it. :(
For anyone wondering, there’s a Zootopia Jumbo Anniversary, Zootopia mystery set, Zootopia & Make Mine Music Film Strips, and 4 April Shower Pins (Stitch, Pooh, Bambi’s, Huey, Dewey, Louie) I’m pretty sure we can post spoilers, just not the actual document :p

Hope you get your hands on it @Pibbman MOG are always a pain but keep your eyes peeled! Sometimes they pop up around here. Maybe someone that has a connection can consider you if they get a full set. You may want to post which one you are after!

For anyone wondering, there’s a Zootopia Jumbo Anniversary, Zootopia mystery set, Zootopia & Make Mine Music Film Strips, and 4 April Shower Pins (Stitch, Pooh, Bambi’s, Huey, Dewey, Louie) I’m pretty sure we can post spoilers, just not the actual document :p

Hope you get your hands on it @Pibbman MOG are always a pain but keep your eyes peeled! Sometimes they pop up around here. Maybe someone that has a connection can consider you if they get a full set. You may want to post which one you are after!
Thanks for the tip! We will be on the hunt for the nephew pins. I would post in the wanted section, but I still don’t have access to it.

@timeerkat

Did that go live at 1 PM EST? I was trying to figure out when it dropped, because I didn't see it on my feed at 1, and we were watching TFATWS at 2-3...so if it dropped then, that's just bad timing for me.

Did that go live at 1 PM EST? I was trying to figure out when it dropped, because I didn't see it on my feed at 1, and we were watching TFATWS at 2-3...so if it dropped then, that's just bad timing for me.
I think it literally just dropped at 12:02 PST? From the post that I see at least! So that would mean... right around 3 PM EST?

Just checked out on DSSH: I got a goodie pack for $100 with 2 artist proofs pins, 3 “theatre items” and a soul plush. my inner child getting surprise bags at Sanrio jumped out. LOL. fingers crossed for frozen!!!
Congrats on getting that package! I think that one is a great one. Wishing you good luck on what you get!

And isn't it a ton of fun to just have a mystery package coming?! :D

I think it literally just dropped at 12:02 PST? From the post that I see at least! So that would mean... right around 3 PM EST?
Yeah, that's about when I saw it. Although slightly later than you as I was only able to get the $75 package.

Yeah, that's about when I saw it. Although slightly later than you as I was only able to get the $75 package.
I wasn't even able to get any in the end haha! I just based it off of the time that the post was made— I was finishing up on some work that I was doing before I came back to the open webpage and realized they had posted 18 minutes ago... by that point it was over for me!

Newb question. Do the DSSH AP’s come on a backing card? Didn’t get in on time but I’m curious to see what everyone else gets!!! Good luck everyone. SUPER curios to see how far back the APs range from. Imagine the DSSH Happily Ever After pins being in the mix

Congrats to anyone who got in for the DSSH AP's! If anyone gets a Wonderland or Marvel AP that they're not keeping, message me! :)

Reactions: Ajk
Newb question. Do the DSSH AP’s come on a backing card? Didn’t get in on time but I’m curious to see what everyone else gets!!! Good luck everyone. SUPER curios to see how far back the APs range from. Imagine the DSSH Happily Ever After pins being in the mix
I want to see the APs too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back