• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 PTD Releases

2021 PTD Releases
When I finally made it to the store yesterday, DSSH were allowing Lackey swaps (for whatever that info is worth.) My Lackey pins was in great condition so no swap needed. The rule the cashier stated was I had to switch it out during this transaction and could not switch if I left the store with it. (Wondering if people are damaging pins and returning them? In order to [unethically] encourage the flip?)

The cashier also made a comment about how unpopular Lackey is... seems like that does not bode well for a sell out any time soon.

I like this pin. Bit unique and all. :)

When I finally made it to the store yesterday, DSSH were allowing Lackey swaps (for whatever that info is worth.) My Lackey pins was in great condition so no swap needed. The rule the cashier stated was I had to switch it out during this transaction and could not switch if I left the store with it. (Wondering if people are damaging pins and returning them? In order to [unethically] encourage the flip?)

The cashier also made a comment about how unpopular Lackey is... seems like that does not bode well for a sell out any time soon.

I like this pin. Bit unique and all. :)
It's a nice looking pin but not exactly one of the most well known characters but that's the fun thing about PTDs, they do pins of all kinds of characters so it's fun when they do one of a character you like that never gets any pin love.

Back