• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DOLLS 2022 Limited Edition Dolls

Ok, So I got Rapunzel...wasn't going to, but I did. So for those who know about Honey Coupons - you already know this, for those who don't - here goes....
So if you sign up for Honey and you put the little thing in your browser bar, and you go to shopdisney and browse the dolls - "sometimes" an offer pops up for "get 25.99 cash back. I did this with Snow White, and yes...they had it in my account week or so (you can trade it in for gift cards or direct to PayPal). So I wasn't expecting it, but I got the pop up for Rapunzel for the same cash back offer AND Rapunzel is 20% off right now with DISNEYPAL coupon code. (I also got an e-mail about it) So yes, I managed $51 off!! Anyhow - just letting you all know. It has been popping up for all the dolls, but it's not every day. The offer I got said ends in 12 hours. But it restarts. I'll come back and add a screen shot - but here is a link to sign up if anyone is interested in catching the offer during a sale = Honey
12b35a91be0821d17f6a0db429dc3d4c.jpg

Last edited:
Initial thoughts (subject to change over time): I like Cindy, but I don't know that I "must" buy her. The pants is a bold change from her voluminous gowns, which is actually kinda cool. They mimic the full skirt with the wrap thingie so you still get the vibe. But at the same time, despite the main dramatic design choice, she seems a bit bland to me. Don't get me wrong, she is pretty and I fully understand why people like her. But she isn't exciting enough for me to add her to my collection. (As of now, at least. Ha.) I felt similarly about Masquerade Cindy; she was really pretty but didn't inspire the "OMG I MUST HAVE THIS NOW!" feeling that, say, Saks Cindy did. This is somewhat surprising/disappointing because as I mentioned, Cindy is one of the characters who features prominently in my doll collection. We'll see if anything changes between now and release day, though!

Wow. Yeah, you guys are right. That Cindy is a lot to take in.

First impression: I really like it. (But I'm also really biased towards ice blue colors. xP) So yes, the color grabbed me immediately and I really like the shiny type of fabric. I like the pleated lines that give the fabric the appearance of being plushy.

While I'm indifferent to the pant suit idea, I do feel like it's a little plain. Maybe it should have been two pieces instead of one full piece. But maybe the simplicity is why I like the outfit so much. It's simple and easy on the eyes.

I'm a huge fan of the sheer fabric on her arms and neck. I always love it when they add sheer fabric to the outfits.

I doubt everyone's a fan of the bulky layer around her hips, and I definitely understand it's not for everyone. I guess I kind of like it because it's reminiscent of the ball gowns of her era.

The hair is really nice. When I first saw it I thought of Princess Leia. :p

I signed up for that Honey website and installed the browser. Maybe I can get Cinderella on sale next month. Thank you @Rapunz for the heads up!

Last edited:
Cindy >>> Grace Kelly . Grace Kelly . Grace Kelly. Looks like tailored 50's fashion....only instead of a pencil dress it's fitted pants. Trying to figure out why a chain is draped in her hair or if there is any meaning to the accessories on her head. I only see a clock and the birds, surely there is more.

Cindy >>> Grace Kelly . Grace Kelly . Grace Kelly. Looks like tailored 50's fashion....only instead of a pencil dress it's fitted pants. Trying to figure out why a chain is draped in her hair or if there is any meaning to the accessories on her head. I only see a clock and the birds, surely there is more.
I thought the same thing. It seems they gave her a 50s throwback feel and I really like it. I may have to add her to my collection. I will try to get the Honey deal too. :)

Ariel is glitching. She says out of stock but I can put her in my cart and make it all the way to the final check out screen. Maybe she is low in stock and they are pulling 5,000 of them from the parks back to the warehouse.:p

Ariel is glitching. She says out of stock but I can put her in my cart and make it all the way to the final check out screen. Maybe she is low in stock and they are pulling 5,000 of them from the parks back to the warehouse.:p
it shows her back in stock now

usually the "out of stock" or 'sold out' message goes away. Seeing it on all my devices. Maybe she is actually almost out of stock
yeah i saw it out of stock when it was mentioned, but on my computer its back in stock, so yeah, maybe its very few stock left to where it keeps going in and out. Im curious to see which doll out of this line is gonna be first to sell out.
I have a feeling Cinderella is going to do well

Just an FYI regarding my previous post on this thread regarding the Honey Bonus Coupon for $25.99 off the designer dolls. It's back and currently has a 22 hour count down on my home page. You are only offered based on your search, so i am only seeing 2 offers at the moment (Snow and Rapunzel...but I also got an email for Moana....I'm sure this will apply to all dolls if you search a specific doll often) It's at the bottom of the Honey website page under 'bonus cash back most wanted' if you are logged in) Make sure you go to ShopDisney and click and "look" at the doll you want often. Also, on top of the 25.99 exclusive cash back offer, they also gave me an additional 3% cash back of my subtotal. I don't know if Cinderella will go fast (doubt it), but I would search her right away...as again, I got this discount 3 days after the Snow White release. Just letting you know!

Just an FYI regarding my previous post on this thread regarding the Honey Bonus Coupon for $25.99 off the designer dolls. It's back and currently has a 22 hour count down on my home page. You are only offered based on your search, so i am only seeing 2 offers at the moment (Snow and Rapunzel...but I also got an email for Moana....I'm sure this will apply to all dolls if you search a specific doll often) It's at the bottom of the Honey website page under 'bonus cash back most wanted' if you are logged in) Make sure you go to ShopDisney and click and "look" at the doll you want often. Also, on top of the 25.99 exclusive cash back offer, they also gave me an additional 3% cash back of my subtotal. I don't know if Cinderella will go fast (doubt it), but I would search her right away...as again, I got this discount 3 days after the Snow White release. Just letting you know!
What is the Honey website?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

What is the Honey website?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
It's like any of the cash back sites (rakuten, retailmenot).... but they have exclusive offers on items, and one of them is these dolls. They keep offering $26 cash back plus you get a % cash back on your purchase...so far it was 3% on the two dolls I got. So... around $30 off for a doll. Pair that with the 20% off sale they had last week on the dolls and it ended up being a total of $60 off. When you see an offer it asks you to "activate offer" - then when it takes you to that doll page - put it in your cart and buy it. After check out I saw a pending status on their site for the cash back within the hour. Here is a link >> Honey
You have to (I think) put the little Honey tracker icon in your browser so it can track when items you are looking at and then it will offer you the sale when it comes up. You can also chose to watch items and it will notify you of a price drop.

Back