• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

    We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

    Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

    Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
  • DPF Member Pins NOW AVAILABLE!
    Head on over to the Official Announcement to secure your pin today!

2026 Pin Releases & Discussion

I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the games:

281531a895053ab4376c6095a514eb26.jpg


I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.

Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.

e373b22d972dfdc646ab34712c321d1e.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the first game:

281531a895053ab4376c6095a514eb26.jpg


I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.

Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.

e373b22d972dfdc646ab34712c321d1e.jpeg
Those are cool!! Love timeless River 😍
 
I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the games:

281531a895053ab4376c6095a514eb26.jpg


I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.

Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.

e373b22d972dfdc646ab34712c321d1e.jpeg
Those are awesome, & thank you so much for the box information!
Hm, I think I still have a Gamestop somewhere near me . . . the one I used to like closed; but last I checked the other one was still there.
 
I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the games:

281531a895053ab4376c6095a514eb26.jpg


I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.

Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.

e373b22d972dfdc646ab34712c321d1e.jpeg

Ooooohhh I really like The Pride Lands pin here….
 
I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post these here yet, but GameStop has a set of Kingdom Hearts pins based off of the different Disney worlds you visit in the games:

281531a895053ab4376c6095a514eb26.jpg


I am fortunate enough to have a family member who thought of me when he saw them at a store and he grabbed the whole damned box! Obviously YMMV but if you happen to go and are hunting for a specific pin, I noticed a pattern when opening; the same two pins were side by side every time. I’m including a silly little infograph I threw together below so JUST MAYBE you can grab just the ones you want. It makes me think that these Monogram pins are not really randomized… which MIGHT explain why getting Boxlunch’d is such a thing.

Take with a grain of salt! It is just one box of many, of course.

e373b22d972dfdc646ab34712c321d1e.jpeg

The word has definitely gotten out about these; I've been to almost ten GameStops across So Cal this past week and a half or so and every one has said something along the lines of "a very enthusiastic fan came in this morning and bought our whole supply."
 
The word has definitely gotten out about these; I've been to almost ten GameStops across So Cal this past week and a half or so and every one has said something along the lines of "a very enthusiastic fan came in this morning and bought our whole supply."
Or a very enthusiastic reseller, more like.
 
The word has definitely gotten out about these; I've been to almost ten GameStops across So Cal this past week and a half or so and every one has said something along the lines of "a very enthusiastic fan came in this morning and bought our whole supply."
Ugh! I checked one store last week and the worker didn't even know what I was talking about. Since both OC and LA have such a high concentrations of nerds, these things rarely last very long on store shelves. I'll wager every box in both counties will be sitting on eBay or with Frank & Sons vendors by now.

My cousin, bless his heart as I mentioned this in passing and he turned it into a mission, is out in Nevada and said the first two stores he went to were wiped out. Third store let him walk out with the box. It benefit me this time of course, but resellers and scalpers force even legit collectors/traders into downward spirals...
 
Back
Top