2026 Pin Releases & Discussion
Will you be here for the 11th?I knew that fantasyland design was going to be the next mini jumbo!
Also Walt changed weeks? Or was that a whoopsies?

Will you be here for the 11th?I knew that fantasyland design was going to be the next mini jumbo!
Also Walt changed weeks? Or was that a whoopsies?
disneypinsblog.com
dude... wow. this is fascinating. i bet magic key discounts don't apply to these, right? if so, this is very well-disguised and well-designed greed because i still want to try one... they are so good at extracting wealth from us.For those who have been around long enough to remember the Mickey's Mystery Machine pins from 2007.... and for those that only know the vending machines at the Disney Pin Celebration the last few years...
![]()
Disney Pins Vending Machines Launch at Disneyland Resort
Disney Pins Vending Machines Launch at Disneyland Resort New Disney Pins vending machines just launched at Disneyland Resort! The official launch date is Thursday, October 1, 2026. There are seven machines in total, they are located at Pin Traders at Downtown Disney, Pixar Pier and San Fransokyo...disneypinsblog.com
Yep! The $18 is a lot. I bet these are bigger than the original vending machine pins. However, those were $5 and people still thought they were too expensive! Lot of people waited to get theirs through trading. Adjusting for inflation, should have a floor of $8. So I could see given all the *waves hands* $10, $12 even maybe $15. But they went too far, and now I don't care.dude... wow. this is fascinating. i bet magic key discounts don't apply to these, right? if so, this is very well-disguised and well-designed greed because i still want to try one... they are so good at extracting wealth from us.
Sadly I need the Queen of Hearts so I know they're going to sucker me into buying at least one to have it for trade as most people will likely want to trade within the set. 🙁Yep! The $18 is a lot. I bet these are bigger than the original vending machine pins. However, those were $5 and people still thought they were too expensive! Lot of people waited to get theirs through trading. Adjusting for inflation, should have a floor of $8. So I could see given all the *waves hands* $10, $12 even maybe $15. But they went too far, and now I don't care.
Yes the designs need to pull me in! 😁 vending machines themed to the lands like the collectible coins do would be horribly awesome 😂I love the idea of the pin vending machines, but I wouldn’t pay $18 for any of those pins. They are just meh.