• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

26 Spots Left, 2 PODM's you pick 62 to choose from. $12.50 free S/H

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 Spots Left, 2 PODM's you pick 62 to choose from. $12.50 free S/H

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
OK... I am going to try this one. To keep costs down I am offering this pick em game with 2 PODM's, 30 spots for $12.50 free shipping within the USA. International bidders will have to pay $6 for the first entry and then just $1 for each entry afterward. Which PODM's you ask? Here they are along with all 30 pins! Also, as always, I will zap a few of you with pins from your wants if I can. Have fun! NOTE: Be advised I will be offering a higher end version of this same game after March Madness is over with. The entry will be higher but the pins will be better ones as well. Once all spots are spoken for we will let a number scrambler decide what order we will go in for you all to pick your pins. Thanks a good luck! Payments do not need to be made until all the spots are spoken for. Payments are to be made as a gift to neenah0107@yahoo.com. Please include your DPF name and address is the comments section with your payment.

Numbers for spots
7 djluster
11 djluster
22 djluster
23 Tier

Last edited:
I think what this means is that they would rather have higher consolation pins. I will be working on another game soon. I may even offer levels so people can get spots where they are comfortable... we will see.

I know I said I would start a higher end game right after March Madness but I have realized that I am waiting on over 30 pins in the mail. I want to wait until they arrive so I can use some of them for the next game. I hope everyone understands. I can say there will be 2 more PODM's (Fantasia and Lion King) and all the pins will be limited or highly sought after open edition (probably just limited). I may also do a two or three tier game with a white elephant spin. Just need more pins first.

sorry but I think I am going to have to cancel this one. I will try another lower end game again when I have a few more pins that would be better suited for it. Thank you to those that picked spots. I appreciate the support. If there was a pin you were particularly interested in besides the PODM's and you would just like to purchase it outright let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back