• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 3/21 & 3/26 March DLR Pick Ups

Hello please put me down for the following
Robin Hood Archery
Lotso scratch and sniff
Old hag enchanted emblem

thanks for doing pickups and stay healthy!

WOW! I just saw this,Thank you for offering to do this. I haven't had any pins for such a long time. It's AMAZING to see the Gummi Bears get a new pin,Hooray!
Could i please get Oliver and Dodger OE pin, TWO Gummi Bears OE pins please and Robin Hood Archery LE pin. I'll need shipping to England please.How much are the open editions please and do you get new releases very often,Sorry for the questions.
Thank you!

fce164e3cffdd722e95ec008a397d2a2.jpg

Flyer Update. Minnie Tiki and Hag Emblem impacted.

Will update but not remove the list in case they surprise release sometime.

Sidebar: wow that’s twice now Hag is impacted, wonder if a different emblem will show up at the end of month in her place like they did with January’s BatB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay folks, I have a few limited qty of the pins from March release that I was able to secure and have shipped to me before the park closure as well as a handful of pins that are PAID that I was holding for folks. Please let me know if you want me to ship to you now or wait.

I have no idea when the park will open up again, and when it does I have no idea when I will be going back.

That said. I have pins from the March Pick Up for the following individuals. The Buyer Corner of this thread is updated with what I have, please take a look. Please let me know if you want me to hold or ship now. I'll invoice based on your response (Pin + Hold, although I don't know when I'll go back; or Pin + Ship). If you no longer want the pin, because, you know, COVID, just let me know and I'll offer it to the next person on the pick up list, no worries at all. @bcol, @theoucharis @vyntage @Rick195275 @KJackson1195

I also am holding a handful of pins for folks which are already paid. If you want me to SHIP your pins now let me know and I"ll invoice you for the shipping. @Disneylandforever @kairi08 @Poe Dameron @Spr175psu @xdattax

Thanks everyone. Hope you're hanging in there. HUGE thank you to my pin fairy god mother who helped my get some of these pins before the park closed. Disney magic, pin friends, and a little pin mail sure make things a little better.

As far as my quarantine situation/ safety of pins in my possession, I haven't been outside in over two weeks. The pins I received from my pin fairy god mother were shipped to me over a two weeks ago and they sat in the garage in their box for a week before I opened them and wiped them with a clorox wipe. I've been overly cautious with all my packages to maintain a sterile home environment as much as I can control.

Thanks all.

Disney Parks Limited Edition Pins Releasing Online at shopDisney - Disney Pins Blog

Great news March folks. Looks like you can grab your own pins coming up online in April.

I’ll leave you to grab your own pins on shop Disney for March online and will work to distribute the pins I have in my possession.

Once releases are done will circle back. If you weren’t successful online and still want to stay on the list, again I don’t know when I’ll be back to the park once open we will take it from there.

One step at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back