• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 50153: DS - Chernabog on Bald Mountain,Le 250,3/ 81, ends 2/13, Villains Inc exclusiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 50153: DS - Chernabog on Bald Mountain,Le 250,3/ 81, ends 2/13, Villains Inc exclusiv

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Ladies and Gentleman,Villains Inc , a division of Evil Ltd is very excited to bring to you this auction, So without further ado, we now go via satellite to our announcer -
"From the beautiful sun drenched shores of Kaui, We here at Villains Inc are exceedingly proud to introduce this auctions spokesperson.
That savior from space,
The galaxy guardian,
The greatest powered experiment ever created by a four eyed ev"IL genius....."
Experiment 625 also known as Reuben!!!!!!

, '....So I says to Gantu, forget Hamsterviel, hes 26 million light yrs away, try the corned beef, with Brown mustard this time,, who cares what the little gerbil...."
"OH Hi there, Reuben here for Villains Inc, you know in between helping the big whale face chase my cousins down, and mixing another fanstastic batch of peanut butter and bannana sandwiches up, Yeah i use Elvis reciepe is there any other?, anyways ...
When Im not chasing experiments or saving Gantu from himself, which is pretty often, I occasionally take side work, Like this announcer gig. Now I know I have all of my cousins abilities, but have you ever eaten anything that 626 cooks? Bleeeechhhh!!!
I mean cmon the guy thinks that condoments are sold in a drug store.???
But we do both know top notch when we see it, and this a top notch kinda auction. How top notch?
Well lets say its like, a Dagwood sandwich , if Dagwood was me!!
What are we auctioning you ask,?? Go ahead ask, be like Gantu follow the bait?
im waiting , Did you ask,Good ... Im not going to tell you... Noooo just kidding, wow your as sour as Mayo used on hot summer afternoon, ON tuna!!!
ok here it is
[pinpics]50153[/pinpics]

: DisneyShopping.com - Chernabog on Bald Mountain
so you wanna know about it, ok sureee...
heres what the database has to say,
Class: Disney Pins
Origin: DisneyCatalog/DisneyShopping/DisneyStore
Type: Public
Limited Edition: 250 Pins
SKU Number: 96899
Original Price: $12.95
Released: October 16, 2006
Retired:
Categories: Feature Film; Glows in Dark; Series
Members Trading: 3
Members Wanting: 81
Coolness: Unranked
Chernabog shows off his dark powers on this menacing gold-finished character pin, one in a series spotlighting Disney's most infamous villains.
Enamel cloisonné. Imported.
Rising out of the broken top of Bald Mtn., Chernabog points with one clawed finger on his left hand, black wings unfolded. His right arm is outstretched behind him. Chernabog is from the "Night on Bald Mountain" segment of the film, "Fantasia."
Note: the light blue areas on Chernabog glow in the dark, as do the orange lava flows on the mountain.
SIZE: approx. 1 3/4" H x 2" W.
Back of pin: 2 pin posts and
Official Pin Trading 2006 logo

Yea sews nows ya know.....What, fluffernutter and honey on whole wheat?
No, oh when does it end?
Well hows about Weds , Febuary 13th , at 9pm..
Now what do we want, Well I want to stop listening to Hamsterviels ranting, he always so annoying
"Gantu do this,Gantu do that, 625you should not be so lazy,
eeehhh blow it out yer miricle whip hole!!!
Oh whats wanted for the pin?
Well most likely the stuff off of the wants list for sure, I mean there are only 3 folks trading this 7 yr old pin , Le 250, and lets face it the Poobah aint a dummy, he may have a really stupid name, but he aint dumb, some of those 81 folks wanting are right here at DPF,,,,
So PODM take first wave, Like a splendid roast beef on rye with just the right amount of thousand isle,, ohhh emmm...
and of course any others from the wants are exceedingly close in desirability.
What does we not want??
The usaul stuff no one would want for this kinda treasure, I mean even Gantu would admit this is a true treasure!!
So no Hiddens plz
No S crappers....we use them to spread the nutella on crackers
No fab five,,,, we are the bad guys??
No kidding we are auctioning dis pin.
{auction note, pin does not come on original card, however pin is in pristine condition due to being contained in shadow box>
Ok , let me check my cookbook,
we got item,
item value
pinpics info
end date and time
wants'
dont wants
okay im done, someone send my wire transfer to the Kuai International exchange, theres a sale at Charros resturant on the north side of the island, and I want to see if they really do make the islands largest weenies? Im outa here..........
*Thank you for your attention and your kind consideration of our auction,and remember at Villains Inc, Where we are always trying to live up to our founders....Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe..........
Good night...

Your wants list is tiny! :( So I have nothing you want. I'll have to bid something though!

Im exhausted after reading all that...and hungry THANKS, like i need to eat more....ok ok live from the aftermath of Sandy and the pre-snow of Nemo i bid this pin

pin93576

"you mean jersey girls actually READ?" said in a dark almost Rhincodon typus like voice says

NOo, Gantu!!!!.. hey fish head she says loves the way i describe food and cant wait for another one of natures catastrophies to befall her, Maybe she will get to stumble around in the dark some more?" who knows what makes these earth types tick. HEY how about some Muffalatta's, i mean if we are talking disaster food, anything from New Orleans counts right?"

Ruebens voice fades out as he dives to avoid being struck by a well thrown rock from Gantu,"Trog"

While your waiting for da other auctions to end consider this little gem,,,,,

its like Philly Cheese steak deluxe with onions and cheese ooozing all over it, so slippery with meat juice its almost lewd!!!

Yep a guilty little pleasure but you know you want it, you need it, so go ahead take a great big salavia dripping mouthfull!!!

And Keep dem bids coming!!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ummm, you might want to check your shirt, seems you missed a drop?...............................................

That would be 9pm in the EASTERN US time zone, or WDW time!!!!

Sorry about that i shoulda been more clear, probably missed it cuz I had some melted provalone on the screen.....

YES 9pm WDW time!!

Thank you, now could you please pass the cream cheese, my lox needs a touch more on this garlic bagel,, it really is delish, are you sure you dont want onE?

Well the tides have started to come in,,,,,

This is like a club sandwich, the layers just get better and better,

ok NEW leader board,,,,, Remember pins do not have to be on Da POOBAHs list of wants, it will help but is not nessessary

Soo without much more ado<cuz if you ado to much it leaves a residue on your hands>

1>Nuwindtrader5654
2>just harry
3>masamune

come on you goody goods only one full standard earth cycle to go!!!!!

Morning you goody good traders,

Well i just finished my breakfast sandwitch, two waffels with some Canadian bacon and a heaping of cheesy eggs, of course with thousand Isle dressing and a garlic dill pickle.!!! ummmm umm good!!!

Leaderboard remains as last night<while I appreciate the additon Harry, that set is just not my kinda garnishing!>
Ok one standard solar cycle left,,,,,,,

Ok GANTU ,,,, where did you put my horseradish sauce? you know I cant have a Bob Dylan Sandwitch without my horseradish, how will my voice get that cool rasp without it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back