• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

.925 silver rings, mini Totoro figures, hand drawn things, makeup for pins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
.925 silver rings, mini Totoro figures, hand drawn things, makeup for pins!!!!

bearcat

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   1
WELCOME TO MY GARAGE SALE! I'll probably take things down and shuffle stuff around, but I just wanted to see if anyone wanted the perfectly nice things that I no longer want :)

Hi all! I have way too many rings, and I wear the same few every day, so I wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading for the rings I don't wear, most of which don't even fit all that well (preferably for pins from my wants).

Here's the photobucket link to the folder: http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/veela_raging/library/Sterling Silver Rings It should be public! (edit 8/11: will add more rings soon, I kind of impulsively bought a few rings and they've replaced my go-to rings, so they'll get added soon)

I've also mentioned before that I make wood, hand drawn pins! I am open to commission, feel free to ask if I can whip up something for you! What I have made and ready to go is on bearcatdesign.storenvy.com

Here are some mini Totoro figures I'd like to trade for pins:

20130811_002835_zps5ca23e88.jpg

20130811_003235_zps66ea8b84.jpg

Makeup: I have more that I don't use, but I can't find it T_T In any case, here are some samples I hope someone will get some use out of:

20130811_004314_zps3d35eca3.jpg
I bought a 10 pack of this stuff - it's AMAZING, all natural, feels great... but like I said, I have a 10 pack, so I have a few extras!
20130811_004301_zps9f87afe3.jpg
I never wear mascara, so a mascara sample is kind of lost on me!
20130811_004328_zpsaac8612d.jpg
I have a lot of extra bars of soap right now, so I feel bad just leaving this nice stuff in a corner. if someone wants it, I'd love for them to have it!

If anyone is interested in perfume samples AND knows how to ship it (it has to be ground shipping, right?) hit me up! Samples actually last quite a while, and I don't need to smell like 15 different people, so take them if you can!!

If anyone wants this roll of stickers, message me!
20130811_004354_zps174cbea3.jpg
20130811_004401_zps07da22bf.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in 91752,46122, 60557, 11261, and 17189 (in that order). Whichever pin or combination of pins seems fair to you!

What size is the one in the 3rd picture?? I wear a size 5/6 on my middle and ring fingers.... (yes I have small fingers ^^;; LOL)

I think that set is size 7 ish... I pretty much wear size 6 rings on my ring fingers, and sometimes squeeze them onto my middle fingers too! If you click the link I think I have at least 1 size 6 ring uploaded? I'll look through my rings again and put up more size 6's - I do have a lot of size 6 rings and only two fingers that can wear them!

To Poohlady5: Yeah! I'm interested in 37301, 48674, 22494, 22493, and 36810 (in that order)! Let me know if a pin or combination of pins seems fair to you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back