• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A belated hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A belated hello.

TinyHat

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So as you may have noticed I actually joined last month, but I got really confused with the forum (this is the first forum I've really used and I wasn't too sure how to navigate and stuff), and I was busy with Uni work and stuff (excuses, excuses).
ANYWAY. I figured it was about time I introduced myself properly.
Hello all! My name is Ashton, I live in the UK and I'm currently studying Physics at Royal Holloway University of London.
Though I have been into pin collecting for a while, I don't have many so I guess you could still call me a newbie.
I'm really excited to start building my collection up at a more steady rate, and I'm equally excited to meet all you lovely people and hopefully trade with you too!
Hope to see you around :)

p.s. please check out my RedBubble page (link in my signature) for my photography. If you see anything you like please buy something and increase my funds for pin buying ;-) or just spread the word to anyone you think might be interested!
Much love~

Hi and welcome to DPF :)

I am also currently at university and pin collecting on a student budget has been tricky but soooo worth it!

Hi and welcome to DPF :)

I am also currently at university and pin collecting on a student budget has been tricky but soooo worth it!
Haha yeah, its really hard working pin trading into the budget (and sometimes my pin budget cuts into my food budget.....) but they are so lovely so its worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back