• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! A Belated RAK Thanks

RAKed! A Belated RAK Thanks

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I just wanted to apologize for the delay in this as things have been super busy for us with some personal craziness and work stuff going on. I just wanted to let people know that I have received amazing and wonderful packages as the recipient of the most recent RAK. I truly appreciate it and they have been a big pick me up during a busy and stressful time for us. I will be posting individual photos and thanks later on this weekend of all the lovely things sent over. Thank you so much to everyone who sent something.

I unfortunately lost my notes on who sent what to the smaller little one who hid them somewhere. I am so sorry about that. My family and I really appreciated the thought that went into everything and all of the wonderful items. If you want to let me know exactly which one you sent, that would be awesome. I know we got packages from @Ajk, @TonkaToy, @DawnB, @SoraPandora, and @timeerkat. Please let me know who the other senders were as well. Thank you so much everyone.

Some favorites among the family were the pair of porgs that my husband is obsessed with, the stickers and treats for the girls, the Squid toy for our pup, and the amazing Gerald from Tessa and the Disney birthday book from Sora.

AR97zxw.png

DdWWGWo.png

mCpcZXp.png

Gk1ZwJc.png

BTmPWXp.png

xrRpOFR.png

RBXntHr.png

qxBe967.png

Those porgs are cute! Is it a fAntasy pin?

Also congrats on the RAK!!! You def deserve it for your kind and giving spirit! We love you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those porgs are cute! Is it a fAntasy pin?

Also congrats on the RAK!!! You def deserve it for your kind and giving spirit! We love you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@summerskin I hope it is okay if I answer this question...
The porgs were released at the Chicago Star Wars Celebration in 2019. According to the info in PTDB they were that years staff trader (ie, only could gain through trading.) SWs Celebration staff trading is so much fun (I did this for the first time this year.) I would go back to the convention probably just to do this activity. And if the pin I was ISO had been this Porg pin... off the scale fun! A real treasure hunt. (I wasn't joking when I said I was obsessed too. Hahaha)

Back