• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A big quarantine pick me up!

ZAPPED! A big quarantine pick me up!

akarih

Resident "Young Person"
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well here I was, amidst my AP-exam inspired breakdown, when I was informed there was a package for me on the front porch and it was possibly the best timed zap ever. @stratasfan sent me all kinds of Tiana-themed stickers, cards, candy, and an adorable pin! Thank you so so much Elizabeth and Sarah. I'm so excited to try out this puzzle and find this pin a spot on my board!
41aefcfb6eeaf3427fbf8731b793d7f5.jpg
ad1850a82d5b1c17ec3f59cb420d064f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So happy it arrived when you needed it! :) Been collecting fun Tiana stuff for you for a bit and thought now was the time to send it! The cards and puzzles make nice pin board decor!

Hope you exams go well!

Best of luck on the AP exam(s)!

What one(s) are you taking? I mostly ask because I grade the essay portion of the US History exam. Pretty sure it’s late week so it’s definitely not the one you’re doing now at least.

Congrats and good luck with your exams! I just finished one midterm and I have another one on Thursday so I understand the pain! I know you'll do great though. I'll write your teachers a strongly worded letter about how smart you are if you need it ;)

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

Congrats and good luck with your exams! I just finished one midterm and I have another one on Thursday so I understand the pain! I know you'll do great though. I'll write your teachers a strongly worded letter about how smart you are if you need it ;)

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk
Aww why thank you. It's in the hands of the AP graders now...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back