• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Fairy Tail of a Pin Haul (post those pins)

A Fairy Tail of a Pin Haul (post those pins)
I'm jealous of all those Little John pins! Congrats!

@watzshakinbacon @timeerkat @MerlinEmrys @slbrabham and all those who attended: Which of the Wave C hidden mickeys did you spot at the event? I want to add the information to PTDB, as it doesn't look like they have shown up in full at WDW (probably because they just released Wave B at the end of June)

I know the Disney Short Films series was there and @watzshakinbacon got the whole set!

All of the WDW ones were out. As far as I know, I didn't see any DLR ones.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

All of them were there. I got at least one from each set.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks, everyone! I am quite happy with it overall. And it was really nice to see so many DPFers in person again!

You have the cutest dimple!

And update - I have one more small haul. I was going through the RSP pins for my sponsor last night and comparing the pins on the order form to the physical pins to make sure I didn't miss anything when putting together their box, and found two extra pins. I contacted Disney Events about them and they said I could just keep them for being honest.

I remember that at the event registration, as the cast member was going through all of the pins from the sheet, there were two RPS lots that seemed like I was missing one pin from each, so she went and got extras from the back. I don't recall which pins they were, but I’m thinking that these were the two "missing" ones that weren’t missing after all and just mixed in with the rest, though it's odd that both she and I didn't see them in the original batch and didn't come across them as we went through everything else.

Anyone take pics of the auction pieces? From the few I saw online, I love the Window of Evil set with Maleficent progression plus the American Adventure double set plus the giant DL 60th frame.

Ok. So I had a little time to sort out all of my board pics and trades. Here they are again in some sort of order and finding a few more pins in various places in my clothes and suitcase. How do I even list AP’s and PP’s for trade?

First are our PP picks off the BIS board

Next are our AP picks off BIS

Regular pins from BIS

Other picks and trades in line

And my keepers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk