• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Ghostly PODM for my collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Ghostly PODM for my collection!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I have mentioned before that I would only be needing one PODM for my collection (unless... the Dumbo ones have Casey? Do any of the scenes have the traaaaaain?); which would be Lonesome Ghosts! Thanks goes to Psycho Pixie for picking this up for me! Its an amazng scene!

pin1227.jpg
pin1230.jpg

Do excuse the not so great photos... its my first time trying to take a pic of one of these. o_O Anyhow its the scene with all four ghosts! I was thinking how much I'd love this scene before I even knew what scene I had got as I had rewatched the short just before the PODM release.

Anyhow yep; that's my PODM, and probably the only one for my collection unless there really is a Casey scene out there or they decide to release more PODMs with stuff I collect. Or I decide I need more Lonesome Ghosts PODMs... but I think they'd take up too much room. ^_^;

What are your Lonesome Ghosts scenes everyone? :D

What an amazing scene you have there:) it would be my choice of scene as well!!!

Heh, I got what I wanted in Lonesome, one with Mickey Alone, one with all 3 characters.

NOT counting the one that I had with Mickey alone with the shotgun that got stolen the other day...

@Dalisair: I'm sorry to hear that one of your PODMs got stolen by someone. :( At least you still have the other two though.

@mickeymousje: Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back