• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Great Mail Day with a zap and a Valentine Package :)

ZAPPED! A Great Mail Day with a zap and a Valentine Package :)

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So, today was a good day when I went to the mailbox!
I found a nice package from the one-and-only J'aimie (lost-sun-princess)!
We decided we were going to do a Valentine Package Swap :) Still haven't sent hers out yet, but I will very very VERY soon! lol
Anyways!
SO J'AIMIE! You SPOILED ME!!
Look what she gave me! Some stickers, 3 PINS on my wants list, some lip balm, a Rapunzel Squinkee, A Pocahantas Journal, a Rapunzel Stamper. and some wonderful socks! They are all amazing!
x
IMG_0029_zpsfb7a63e4.jpg

Thank you J'aimie! You are the best Valentine!
And Jodi (Jsutherin1) sent me a wonderful zap part of the Super Bowl Zaps by Goofy_Moe!
This cute Ariel pin:
x
pin2979

Thank you Jodi for thinking of me so much! :) I love the pin as Ariel is my fave princess! Thank you so much again!
Erika :hug:

SQUINKEES PICTURES AND THINGS!!

1. That picture of Flynn and Rapunzel is awesome. Love that.

2. THERE ARE BRAVE ONES? I've gotta go hook my girl Jenna up!

3. I'm kind of addicted to these silly little things... only the princess ones, and really at that, only the Tangled ones. I have the entire set of Sleeping Beauty, too, but only because I kept pulling them in blind bags... so cuuuute.

Back