• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Announcement A Huge Thank You to Dominic (Dom13)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement A Huge Thank You to Dominic (Dom13)!

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A very big THANK YOU to Dominic/Dom13 for allowing DPF the opportunity to give his beloved bouncies a new home!

You can use them from the smilies menu when replying to a post or creating a thread by clicking "more" under the smilies pane on the right.

Happy Posting!
-Bryan

Dom is the BOMB! He is also the master behind my signature logo!!!

Dominic is also the artist behind my signature.
He is a very talented guy who devotes a lot of his personal time.
Thanks as always Dom and as you know I appreciate all you help on the other site.

It's the next best thing to being able to attend Swap til You Drop....Thanks so much Dom!

i added the LGM

you can get it by typing : lgm : [without the spaces]

thanks again and happy posting!

Oh! I see them!
(I just ate a bunch of hot curry for dinner. Looking at them all, jumping, jumping, jumping makes me kinda . . . burpie. Need antacid now. )

I just noticed that we don't have Ed from Lion King like we used to! Seeing that Ed isn't here kinda makes me like (sad)

Any chance we can have him back?

Thanks Dom! Are you able to add any Jack or Sally icons? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.