• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A huge THANK YOU to timeerkat and vixy !!!

ZAPPED! A huge THANK YOU to timeerkat and vixy !!!

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
i was totally amazed today because i was zapped this beautiful pin 106997 DSSH Christmas carolers Jumbo series Sleeping Beauty
thumb130_201509162836.jpg
by timeerkat and also vixy sent it with two lovely postcards of Jasmine and Jaq and Gus from Disney wonderground gallery ,thank you ever so much to both of you :hug: !!! this will be going on my pin board for me to look at a lot !! i had wanted this pin for a long time and i'm so thrilled and happy to have it in my collection now , it's such a huge and pretty pin with all the fantastic characters on it ,i am so lucky thank you !!

Such a cute one, this shows how amazing some people are working because having such tremendous collection makes me feel amazed and that shows how creative people we have who can provide us more then just thinking.

Back