• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A little bird told me... LittleBird is bad at math...

ZAPPED! A little bird told me... LittleBird is bad at math...

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
In my sinus filled week and weekend, I've felt so blah that I haven't even opened mail until today. That's how gross I've felt. But today, I felt marginally human, so I cracked open some pin mail I had coming. Among them, and stop me if you've heard this one, was a package from @LittleBird I wasn't expecting.

"Okay," says I, "Did I forget a trade?" Upon opening, I discover that no, I have not forgotten a trade, but Kim has forgotten her mind! As she zapped me three godly pins!!!

Let's roll the footage.

There I was, minding my own business. Drinking some Nyquil:
dfaa9d28f8026b6e9ce6aa88d85e950c.gif

And then Kim's all like," IMMA ZAP YOU!" and I'm all "WHAAAAA!?"
436abe4d9bbe232aa0f7a9af913935f2.gif

And then it made me feel sort of like
4c77143042f5773c6dc204ca472f38fe.gif

So thank you Kim for a timely zap. Though, once I get over this coughing fit, Imma get you back...

226d65c2a6a5586f434fb761134294a5.jpg

Ps, your postcards are the best in the world. Many of them adorn my fridge. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back