• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Little Confused On Pin #68937

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Little Confused On Pin #68937

wonderwoman3553

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm a little confused on a scrapper description on this pin 68937 I have the same exact pin coloring is the same in the pic. I was at the park and saw this pin and traded for it. I asked a pin tradered that was there for their opinion. He said it was really. But I'm not sure. Like I said it is exactly the same on pin pics. Was it a good trade?

Okay, is the card part of the pin shiny? On the WDI pins this is the best give away. If it is matte (not shiny) and you can see light brush strokes or lines it is fake...or a really bad pin. ._.

still a little shinny but looks a little dull I guess due the fact that people would touch it. Maybe I'm just being worry wort. Since I've gotten bad pins in the past. Thank You Ever So Much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back