• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Message With A Dual Purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Message With A Dual Purpose

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have been MIA for a few weeks dealing with my own dramas and issues, and have missed keeping up on many things on the forums. I know there have probably been tons of new members who have joined, and I don't even want to know what kind of amazing and extraordinary zaps I have missed out on seeing! Therefore, this message is going to get posted twice, once here in Introductions and once in Zaps, serving a dual purpose because I know I am not going to have to time to go back through everything I have missed out on here! :\

I would like to give a big, hearty welcome to any and all new DPF members!!! This is such a magical community, full of amazing people with so much heart and kindness to share! I hope you love this group as much as I do, the people here have brought me so much happiness and comfort in the short time I have known them and been a member! Enjoy every minute of it and it is okay to be hooked, we all now need our fix of DPF and pins!

Next, I would like to congratulate anyone and everyone on any zaps, or just new additions to your collections! I am sure many of you have received some stunning and outstanding new pins, and I hope I get to see them all over time! I will spend a lot of time drooling I am sure! Thank you to all the extraordinary people doing the zapping, and helping to make this world a happier place, one pin (or a dozen) at a time!!! You make a difference in SOMEONE'S life everyday, just keep being the upstanding people you all have been for so long!

I have truly missed being around and hope not to take anymore long breaks from my peeps, lol!

Thank you guys very VERY much!!! I am so happy to be back!!! I have missed you all so much! :D Hope life is going well for everyone else!!! :) Would love to chat!

Hey guys! :) I still need info for those of you who purchased pins from me! PLEASE!!! I do not want you to have to wait any longer for them, my life issues caused a long enough wait and I feel horrible! :D So if you were one of the amazing souls who helped me get home to see my grandma by making a purchase, PLEASE PM me your info to get it mailed out! I am all ready to get them shipped! :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back